ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration History : Details of Journey

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudhindra_p
Newly Registered

Immigration History : Details of Journey

Post by sudhindra_p » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:40 pm

I am confused with the information that I need to fill in few of the sections from Immigration History

Question >Section D10: "When did the applicant arrive in the United Kingdom?

I have obtained the visa on 1st Feb 2009 and validity till 30th Jan 2011.
I have entered UK first time on 19th April 2010. However I travelled to India for holidays on 01Dec 2010 and came back to UK on 25th Dec 2010.

Then which date should I enter for the question : "When did the applicant arrive in the United Kingdom??"

Question >Section D8: "Give details of the journey"
I do not remember Ticket Booking Number Or Transport Operator Name. What should I do with this section then?

tier1_applicant

Re: Immigration History : Details of Journey

Post by tier1_applicant » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 am

sudhindra_p wrote:I am confused with the information that I need to fill in few of the sections from Immigration History

Question >Section D10: "When did the applicant arrive in the United Kingdom?

I have obtained the visa on 1st Feb 2009 and validity till 30th Jan 2011.
I have entered UK first time on 19th April 2010. However I travelled to India for holidays on 01Dec 2010 and came back to UK on 25th Dec 2010.

Then which date should I enter for the question : "When did the applicant arrive in the United Kingdom??"

Question >Section D8: "Give details of the journey"
I do not remember Ticket Booking Number Or Transport Operator Name. What should I do with this section then?
have you read D5. You may go to D11

sudhindra_p
Newly Registered

Post by sudhindra_p » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Additional question

I have obtained visa in Dec 2008 and its Effective date was from 1st Feb 2009. In question D3 (What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?) which value should I use?

I am not sure about the date on which I had received the Tier 1 approval in Dec.

One more question, while filling up the form, should I use the check mark or Cross mark for valid answers?

Please help

ajf773

Post by ajf773 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:59 pm

sudhindra_p wrote:Additional question

I have obtained visa in Dec 2008 and its Effective date was from 1st Feb 2009. In question D3 (What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?) which value should I use?

I am not sure about the date on which I had received the Tier 1 approval in Dec.

One more question, while filling up the form, should I use the check mark or Cross mark for valid answers?

Please help
Effective date of 1st Feb, the earliest date you can enter the UK and remain under Tier 1

sudhindra_p
Newly Registered

Post by sudhindra_p » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Thanks a lot. Few more questions. Please answer all of them..

I am filling the section 5 (Consent) from Dependent Form. (I am the main applicant and My dependent are my wife and daughter and they are not the joint account holder nor have any utility bill on their name) In that case, which section should I fill?

Is it First part (From the applicant :) or the third part (...Relates to Another person)???
I think it is the first part (From the applicant) section along with name of my dependents and their signature...(in case of child its my sign). Pl confirm at the earliest

Pl suggest.[/b]
Last edited by sudhindra_p on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

sudhindra_p
Newly Registered

Post by sudhindra_p » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 am

Could you please reply to my last section at the earliest.