ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advise on EEA application - mistake

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

venusz79
Newly Registered

advise on EEA application - mistake

Post by venusz79 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 pm

OMG! pls help! i just submitted the appl for my husband and checked 4x before i printed off and when i was just about to scan it found a mistake!!! i big mistake!!! as we were born at the same month and only one day different but different year i put for this date of birth my year of birth instead of his!!!! the date and the month are correct only the year!!! OMG! he has appointment on Thur and i know they will reject it....is there any way to fix this?! im so so angry with myself, dont know how could i done this! any advise? please?

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:28 pm

What application is this?

venusz79
Newly Registered

eea for family permit

Post by venusz79 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:50 pm

this is a vrf5 family permit....for non eea to join eea in UK...i have been advised to send an email to the consulate to istanbul with explanation. i have done it....but i hope they will accept it...

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm

I'm not sure of the error that's been made. The important thing is the supporting documents proving that you qualify. I would not worry too much.

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 am

OMG! pls help! i just submitted the appl for my husband and checked 4x before i printed off and when i was just about to scan it found a mistake!!! i big mistake!!! as we were born at the same month and only one day different but different year i put for this date of birth my year of birth instead of his!!!! the date and the month are correct only the year!!! OMG! he has appointment on Thur and i know they will reject it....is there any way to fix this?! im so so angry with myself, dont know how could i done this! any advise? please?
I don't think it would make any difference as you have also provided original details stating your correct DOB. However, I found UKBA very unpredictable. Its better to send a letter stating this error to cover it. If I was you, I would also fax this letter to UKBA by calling on 0151 672 5626 and ask for fax No to send this letter over the fax as well.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 am

The OP is applying for a EEA Family Permit. No point in contacting Liverpool.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

just simple thing
re-fill a new application forum and a cover letter explaining why you are sending them a new one.
put your ref number if you have any oherwise mention your passport nuimber date of birth address and send them

ntohing to worry if you will tell them asap
ta

venusz79
Newly Registered

letter

Post by venusz79 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 pm

thanks for all your advise. well i have sent an email to the counsulate at Istanbul and asked my husband to print off sign and take it with him on thur. Will only hope that they can accept it.

By the way, i have attached my tenancy agreement, my employer contract, two pay slip, oct phone bill, copy of my passport, NI, wedding pictures, pictures from holiday and his family, wedding certificate. i do hope this will be enough and i cannot wait longer for him to come over. he has lost his passport 3 years ago and we have put it in there and said that it was reported to the police as well. shame, because he had other visas there when he was travelling to Germany, holland....i hope this will not be any problem.