ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment for the application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kmittal82
Newly Registered

Payment for the application

Post by kmittal82 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:55 am

Hi everyone,

I have my appointment booked for 10th November, and I made the booking using the online service.

I was just downloading the new version of the form, and I saw this on the website:

If you want to book an appointment at a UK Border Agency Public Enquiry Office (PEO) you must do this before you pay online. Please ensure there is a minimum of 2 working days between the date of payment and your booked PEO appointment. If you visit any PEO within 2 working days of paying we will cancel your appointment.

When I made my booking online, I wasn't asked to make the payment. Just a bit confused now, is there somehow I need to make a payment before the date of my application, or is it done on the day of the appointment itself?

Thanks
Kunal

PS: My appointment is booked for the Croydon office.

kmittal82
Newly Registered

Post by kmittal82 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 am

right, got it clarified by ringing the home office, seems they have made an admin error on the website.

Incase someone else gets stung by this, for applicaitons using SET(O), you do not have to make a payment online, and the payment will be processed the same day as your appointment.