ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt in filling out one section of HSMP form... Plz help..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Doubt in filling out one section of HSMP form... Plz help..

Post by ambitionuk » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:05 am

Hi everyone...

I am applying for HSMP above 28 category. With the invaluable guidance of this forum, i am almost through the process of documenting the necessary things.

I am confused about one issue in the HSMP FORM.

a) This is regarding the "Available funds that I will Carry to UK". This question is not mentioned anywhere in the form. But I have read some previous posts in this forum to show the available free funds that we can carry to the UK.

Now my doubts are:

1) Do I need to send any Valuation report certified by a Chartered accountant along with the HSMP FORM ?

2) If that is the case then is it suffecient to show 3 lakhs as Fixed-Deposits ?

3) My sister (Same Blood line) is working as a Doctor in the UK and her income is 25 K GBP. Should I also include a letter from her that she will support my stay and accomodation for my stay in the Uk ?

4) Or do you suggest me to Include both these things i,e 3 Lakhs FD's and Sisters sponsorship letter ?

niruv

hi

Post by niruv » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:36 am

Hi,

Attach both Financial stability and invitaion letter with ur application, to make ur case strong.

1) It is better to show a certified copy from CA.
Stating your cash balance, fixed deposits, property on ur name (if any) etc.
AND
2)As ur sister is staying in UK, get an invitation letter from ur sister with all the below mentioned enclosures.

Format of invitaion letter:

Name xxxxxxxxx
Address xxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxx
London E6 5SZ

Tel Home: +44 (0) 888888888
Mobile: +44 (0) 8888888888

Date: xxxxxxxxxxx

To,

HSMP Team
<Address>

Sub: Invitation for Mr.XXXX - Passport No XXXXXX

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you that I would like to invite Mr./Mrs. XXXX, a close friend of mine, who is applying for the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme. After he receives an approval from the Home Office and arrives in the UK, he will be staying with me, until he finds a suitable job and accommodation.

I own/rent a 2-bedroom house at the above address, which is currently occupied by my wife and myself. I have no problems in accommodating him in my house. I have attached my council tax bill and tenancy agreement as a proof of residence and a copy of my passport (you can include any other documents which shall be helpful). Please consider his case favourably.

I will be accommodating him until he gets a stable job. I would like to assure you that XXXXXX and myself would not claim any public funds in this regard.

If you need any further details with regard to accommodation, please do not hesitate to call me or email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours Truly

Name xxxxxxxxx

Enclosures:

 Council Tax Bill
 Tenancy Agreement or House Registration Papers
 Copy of Passport [where ever details are mentioned]
 Bank Statements for 3 months
 Latest Pay Slip
 Utility Bills