ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email address the UKBA responds to for settlement queries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

delver
Newly Registered

Post by delver » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Does Anyone know any email address that UKBA provides a human response to, for ILR queries.

I tried sending an email to UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk as specified at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... ctcentres/

All I recieved was an autoreply that among other things warned me that I "will not recieve another reponse"

sab124

Post by sab124 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 pm

If you look at the bottom of the email it says, if your question is not answered then resend the question with "FAQ" in subject line.

SO try sending the question again but with "FAQ" in subject line. hopefully you will receive some answer

kdsuk

Post by kdsuk » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Try this
SettlementOpsPolicy@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I got reply from this id.

delver
Newly Registered

Post by delver » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks for that. They did reply on the email address you gave.

Although it was just a reiteration of their general guidance and not anything specific that I was asking about.