ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required... running against time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Urgent help required... running against time

Post by ambitionuk » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:36 am

Hi everyone...

I am applying for HSMP above 28 category. With the invaluable guidance of this forum, i am almost through the process of documenting the necessary things.

I am confused about one issue in the HSMP FORM.

a) This is regarding the "Available funds that I will Carry to UK". This question is not mentioned anywhere in the form. But I have read some previous posts in this forum to show the available free funds that we can carry to the UK.

Now my doubts are:

1) Do I need to send any Valuation report certified by a Chartered accountant along with the HSMP FORM ?

2) If that is the case then is it suffecient to show 3 lakhs as Fixed-Deposits ?

3) My sister (Same Blood line) is working as a Doctor in the UK and her income is 25 K GBP. Should I also include a letter from her that she will support my stay and accomodation for my stay in the Uk ?

4) Or do you suggest me to Include both these things i,e 3 Lakhs FD's and Sisters sponsorship letter ?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:45 am

You do not seem to appreciate that this is a two-stage process. Firstly you apply for your HSMP and if that is granted then you apply for a visa to come to the UK.

It is at the second stage that the items mentioned by you will be relevant.
John

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:47 am

Don't know from where have u gathered this information, but u don't have to mention this anywhere while sending your HSMP application. They do not require any proof of funds at this stage but they are only required when u go for ur EC post HSMP approval...don't send any of the docs u mentioned...

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Post by ambitionuk » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:49 am

Hi John.. and ashekt.

Thanks for clarifying my doubt regarding the fund carrying to UK. I will not include any of them at this stage and save them for Post Approval process. I was grossly misguided by a consultant.

Now that i am ready to apply I am herewith detailing the documents I am enlisting. Kindly make corrections if any required.

Applying for points in the following sections:

Education: Bachelors Degree - Indian University - B.Commerce - 15 Points
Work experience: 5+ years out of which 2.4 years in a Senior Position - 35 points.
Past earnings: Past 12 months Earnings > 7500 GBP - 25 Points

Total Points Claiming: 75 Points.

Documents Enclosing:

A) Cover Letter with a Recent CV

B) Education:
1) Original Bachelors Degree Certificate.
2) Original 10+2 certificate
3) Original 10 standard Certificate. (Contains My DOB)
4) A small brief about the university where i graduuated.

C) Work experience:
1) Reference letter from employer on Company Letterhead, signed and endorsed, clearly stating the Start and End Dates of Each position Held (I worked in 3 positions with the same employer since the past 6 years) individually stating the Roles & Responsibilities of the 3 positions. I have attached them as 3 annexures to the reference letter. All the 3 Roles & Responsibilities are again stated on Company letterheads.

2) Appointment letter of the First Position. I have a doubt here. I have lost the Original appoinment leter which dates back to six years. i have asked my Employer to issue the same on a new letterhead with the previous date i,e original date of joining, for which they obliged. But I doubt if the Case worker will suspect the credibility of my experience as a Six years OLD document CANNOT look so FRESH. What is your suggestion ?

3) TWO promotion letters from the employer on letterheads.

4) Appreciation letter from the employer with personal Commendation for job done excellently.

5) Profit & Loss A\C of the company for the previous financial year i,e 2005-2006. ( My intention is to give the Case worker an Idea about the Financial strength of teh company in which i claim a Senior Role)

6) Organizational Hierarchy Chart showing My past 3 positions.

7) A brief summary about the company and my Position & Contribution.

[/b]D Past Earnings: I am applying in October first Week. So my past 12 months would be SEP-2005 to Aug-2006. Note: As I am applying in October first week I will not recieve my Sep-2006 WageSlip which I normally recieve on 8th or 9th of every month.
Will That be a problem or would the Case Worker be sensible enough to understand that ? Please Suggest. I dont want to get rejected on that SILLY point
The documents i enclosed are:
1) 12 months wage slips (Sep-2005 to Aug-2006)on Company letterhead signed by the Finance Manager

2) Consolidated Income Certificate by the employer for the past 12 months i,e again Sep-2005 to Aug-2006) clearly stating the Payment Date, Monthe of Payment, Gross, Deductions, and Net salary.

3) IT Returns for the Financial year 2005-2006. The common months for the above doc's and the IT returns Statement would be Sep-2005 to March-2006.

4) Certificate from my Chartered Accountant certifying my Earnings for the previous financial year i,e April-2005 to March-2006

5) Conversion chart detailing each months Gross earnings in Indian Rupees into GBP for the past 12 months i,e Sep-2005 to Aug-2006.

Kindly guide me if these are enough.

thanks in advance !!!

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Someone experienced .... please help

Post by ambitionuk » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:29 am

Moderator edit (John) :-

It is absolutely not acceptable for you (or anyone) to post a reminder less than an hour after posting a query. Anyone posting here does so freely ... no one gets paid for doing so .... most people do have a living to earn!