ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt in work experience.. Out of time.. plz help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ambitionuk
Newly Registered

Doubt in work experience.. Out of time.. plz help

Post by ambitionuk » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi all...

I am applying HSMP over 28 category.
Regarding the documents i submitted I have a doubt. Please clarify so that it will be a great help to me.

Work experience:
1) Reference letter from employer on Company Letterhead, signed and endorsed, clearly stating the Start and End Dates of Each position Held (I worked in 3 positions with the same employer since the past 6 years) individually stating the Roles & Responsibilities of the 3 positions. I have attached them as 3 annexures to the reference letter. All the 3 Roles & Responsibilities are again stated on Company letterheads.

2) Appointment letter of the First Position. I have a doubt here. I have lost the Original appoinment leter which dates back to six years. i have asked my Employer to issue the same on a new letterhead with the previous date i,e original date of joining, for which they obliged. But I doubt if the Case worker will suspect the credibility of my experience as a Six years OLD document CANNOT look so FRESH. please suggest me what to do ?

3) TWO promotion letters from the employer on letterheads.

Thanks in advance .... Waitng for your valuable suggestions.....