ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

realhope

Post by realhope » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Sohanjanvi wrote:
realhope wrote:
Sohanjanvi wrote:
AUCK wrote:Has anyone received a phone call or a letter from the citizenship division? Confirming the time and place for ceremony to be held on 09th of December 11.

If do so please let me know. :arrow:

Kind regards,

Auck
Hi All, yes one of my friend received day before yesterday a letter confirming his place in Cork ceremony on 9th December. I am still waiting.
hi Sohanjanvi
where does your friend live? dublin or cork?
when did he get his approval letter in which they ask him to pay the money?
many thanks
HI Realhope

He lives in Drogheda, and he paid roughly 3weeks ago.
thanks sohanjanvi
congratulations to your friend. that means it took him 3 weeks from the time he sent his docuuments till he get a response about the ceremony.
the question is are there more spaces available in december cork ceremony?
do you know any one else from the dublin area who will be attending that ceremony in cork?
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 pm

congrats. i dont think so people from dublin area will attend the ceromany in county cork.i think this ceromany is for people not living in dublin area.so i heard next ceromany will be in dublin after new year.so in the mean time they are clearing the backload.so they are giving the maximum approval before january so they can invite all the backload applicant for january ceromany.good luck every body

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 pm

IQU wrote:congrats. i dont think so people from dublin area will attend the ceromany in county cork.i think this ceromany is for people not living in dublin area.so i heard next ceromany will be in dublin after new year.so in the mean time they are clearing the backload.so they are giving the maximum approval before january so they can invite all the backload applicant for january ceromany.good luck every body
Dublin is closer to Cork than Drogheda is to Cork, so if this particular person mentioned above has been given an option to attend the ceremony in Cork I think others in DUblin might also be given this option---at least I do hope that is the case!!

Sohanjanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Sohanjanvi » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 pm

AUCK wrote:
thx. would you know the Time and address to be held in Cork - as it was indicate your friends letter?

Sohanjanvi wrote:
realhope wrote:
Sohanjanvi wrote:
Hi All, yes one of my friend received day before yesterday a letter confirming his place in Cork ceremony on 9th December. I am still waiting.
hi Sohanjanvi
where does your friend live? dublin or cork?
when did he get his approval letter in which they ask him to pay the money?
many thanks
HI Realhope

He lives in Drogheda, and he paid roughly 3weeks ago.
Hi
No time mentioned in the letter.Date is 9th December.They will call later for the time. It is City Hall in Cork where the ceremony is.

jebbawad
BANNED

Post by jebbawad » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Please i am new here.

And i wish to know how to apply for citizenship and can i apply through my solicitor ?

Do i have the right to travel out of Ireland while waiting for the Naturalization As non-EU resident in the state with passport ?
And can i move or leave Ireland while waiting to become Irish/European citizen, what are the direct effect of such move ?

Thanks fellow forumite.

dodo123
Newly Registered

Angelcountry back as jebbawad

Post by dodo123 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 am

[quote="jebbawad"]= ANGELCOUNYRT
Why can't you get a life and leave this forum alone.You'll be ban before noon i promise you.

jebbawad
BANNED

Re: Angelcountry back as jebbawad

Post by jebbawad » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:17 am

dodo123 wrote:
jebbawad wrote:= ANGELCOUNYRT
Why can't you get a life and leave this forum alone.You'll be ban before noon i promise you.
You see how stupid you are, because the forum is for members of the public to have their say and contribute their knowledge to question asked here if you know the answer, so you can ban a person when you did not violate the rule in which they signed for before registration to comment here, but for the truth been said by a person to counter your claims does not allow you or your group chasing angelcountry on the website not to get a life than angelcountry, i will advice you to get that life rather than pursuing angelcountry. With all your ker-krisbie rule of self-induce you brought into the forum. That's why am here often till you accept the free world, free speech and right to legally exist as a human being under the basic concept of the law. :P

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 pm

angel country i think people in this form dont like you because you dont have any sense of rumour. some body ask for help you give them wrong advise .there is alots of users dont want you in this website because you just want argue with people.also stop this bullshxx free speech etc etc.if you are truly fighter for human rights why you dont make any protest againts another wrong doing actives in this world.but the truth is your just just some weak person who even dont have any sense to use the proper website everytime you come with different user name why you dont look yourself first.i hope you will understand if you have any shame you not going to come back to this website.

Monifé

Re: Angelcountry back as jebbawad

Post by Monifé » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 pm

jebbawad wrote:You see how stupid you are, because the forum is for members of the public to have their say and contribute their knowledge to question asked here if you know the answer, so you can ban a person when you did not violate the rule in which they signed for before registration to comment here, but for the truth been said by a person to counter your claims does not allow you or your group chasing angelcountry on the website not to get a life than angelcountry, i will advice you to get that life rather than pursuing angelcountry. With all your ker-krisbie rule of self-induce you brought into the forum. That's why am here often till you accept the free world, free speech and right to legally exist as a human being under the basic concept of the law. :P
You really don't get it do you? You are not wanted on this forum. Are you really that sad, pathetic and lonely that you feel the need to post random dribble on what is supposed to be an immigration advice website.

You have no place here.
You do not know what you are talking about.
You give incorrect advice.
You start fights with other members and long-time members.

Why can't you take the hint and bow out gracefully? Are you that immature and petty that you must keep returning?
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

madmax1
BANNED

Post by madmax1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 am

Don't you see the comment you made on free world ?

You need to seat down and hide your frustration about the truth.

Most of you are sick and need help from the doctor, and i believed if a deep thinking judge can look properly into most of your frustrations, he will definitely refer you to a doctor for assessment to be honest.

And your frustration is Cash for honor. :P

Sorry mate, i don't care about what you wrote rather than come and write to me and express such notion if you don't go to jail for facial inequality and discrimination on wheelchair people. :lol:

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 am

The best way to ignore angel country is don't reply and ignore his posts. It's just waste of time arguing with him if you ban him he will be back with another user name unless you have sophisticated way to avoid him. SO please stop replying to his post let him post what he thinks as long as you ignore the posts of the user name with which angel country is posting it helps. Arguing with him and banning him and he is coming back with user name I have been seeing this for a long time. Just ignore him and don't read or reply to his posts when you know particular user is angel country

Malika

Post by Malika » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 am

jambalap wrote:The best way to ignore angel country is don't reply and ignore his posts. It's just waste of time arguing with him if you ban him he will be back with another user name unless you have sophisticated way to avoid him. SO please stop replying to his post let him post what he thinks as long as you ignore the posts of the user name with which angel country is posting it helps. Arguing with him and banning him and he is coming back with user name I have been seeing this for a long time. Just ignore him and don't read or reply to his posts when you know particular user is angel country
I agree with you but then when you are looking for an update on Citizenship applications and find the thread filled with incomprehensible posts, it is tad annoying. Is there no way of blocking Angel Country(and the numerous reincarnation) for good.
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

madmax1
BANNED

Post by madmax1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Malika wrote:
jambalap wrote:The best way to ignore angel country is don't reply and ignore his posts. It's just waste of time arguing with him if you ban him he will be back with another user name unless you have sophisticated way to avoid him. SO please stop replying to his post let him post what he thinks as long as you ignore the posts of the user name with which angel country is posting it helps. Arguing with him and banning him and he is coming back with user name I have been seeing this for a long time. Just ignore him and don't read or reply to his posts when you know particular user is angel country
I agree with you but then when you are looking for an update on Citizenship applications and find the thread filled with incomprehensible posts, it is tad annoying. Is there no way of blocking Angel Country(and the numerous reincarnation) for good.
Don't you read how mad dogs are backing ? :lol: yawn............

PaddyBoy
Newly Registered

Post by PaddyBoy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Lets get back the core and leave 'Angelcounty' discussions somewhere else. (No offense to you Angelcountry)

Has anyone received or heard of any approvals these days? We need more good news to see that the queue is moving forward.

All the best,

PaddyBoy

madmax1
BANNED

Post by madmax1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:02 pm

PaddyBoy wrote:Hi Guys,

Lets get back the core and leave 'Angelcounty' discussions somewhere else. (No offense to you Angelcountry)

Has anyone received or heard of any approvals these days? We need more good news to see that the queue is moving forward.

All the best,

PaddyBoy
Do i want any comment or reply from any scumberg like you or them ?

Pain in the mule. :P

dhang

RE: statutory application fee

Post by dhang » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:29 am

New! Application Forms and Requirements

The Minister of Justice and Equality has signed Statutory Instrument, 569 of 2011 which introduces a Statutory application fee and new application forms for a certificate of Naturalisation. This statutory instrument comes into effect from the 10th November, 2011. From that date only applications made on the new version of the forms will be accepted by Citizenship Section. Any applications made on the old forms cannot be accepted and will be returned in their entirety.

With effect from 10th November, 2011 each application for a certificate of naturalisation received on or after that date must be accompanied by the prescribed application fee of €175. This fee is non-refundable - even if you have lodged an ineligible application. Before lodging your application, you should ensure that you are eligible for naturalisation and that your application is valid. To assist you, the application form contains detailed information on application requirements and an online residency calculator is available on this website to help you verify that you satisfy the residency conditions.

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm

That's interesting alright.
I feel sorry for the poor people who were completing the 'old' forms, only to find they have to fill out a new form. They seem to announce and implement things incredibly quickly.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

kiwiwife1 wrote:That's interesting alright.
I feel sorry for the poor people who were completing the 'old' forms, only to find they have to fill out a new form. They seem to announce and implement things incredibly quickly.

If we have applied already and have got a reference number .. can we assume that our application is in processing and we can move away from this 175 euro new application ?

thanks
*$

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah, you are fine.
It would be very annoying if you were in the middle of preparing your application though! Mine took me about 3 weeks to prepare with getting documents certified etc

AYOUB
BANNED

Post by AYOUB » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Fine Gael/Labour Rock

And the INIS staff are getting more and more efficient, all the best.
Check it out.....

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/inis/Pages/mi ... regulation.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 pm

the good news is still minister keep to his promise clearlying the backlog till spring 2012.after all the application will be procedure within six months.good luck who are still waiting for it.......................

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Has anyone receive any invitation letter to attend the ceremony in Cork in December that lives in Dublin are at all? Thx

modehij
Newly Registered

Post by modehij » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm

churchholigan wrote:Has anyone receive any invitation letter to attend the ceremony in Cork in December that lives in Dublin are at all? Thx

HI Everybody, i am from Dublin i send the money order on 31 October and i got the invitation form for the ceremony on 8th November, in this form they ask me about the availability on 9 December and i would like to bring any guess with me,i filled this form and send to them on 8th. in this letter they mention to me that Ceremony will be in concert hall in Cork.after receiving this form they will send me Venue and the parking place confirmation and time. i am ready for the oath.

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm

modehij wrote:
churchholigan wrote:Has anyone receive any invitation letter to attend the ceremony in Cork in December that lives in Dublin are at all? Thx

HI Everybody, i am from Dublin i send the money order on 31 October and i got the invitation form for the ceremony on 8th November, in this form they ask me about the availability on 9 December and i would like to bring any guess with me,i filled this form and send to them on 8th. in this letter they mention to me that Ceremony will be in concert hall in Cork.after receiving this form they will send me Venue and the parking place confirmation and time. i am ready for the oath.
That's interesting alright. I would have sent my letter a few days after you did, but haven't heard anything yet.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 pm

i think you should keep yourself free for 9 dec.bcoz they will let you know any time before 8 dec :lol: :lol: :roll: .i am just kidding they will let you know within next 2 weeks.good luck