ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLIGHT FROM MANCHESTER TO BELFAST?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

estherdaniels
Newly Registered

FLIGHT FROM MANCHESTER TO BELFAST?

Post by estherdaniels » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Is There An Immigration Check With Flights From Manchester To Belfast as Its Domestic Flight?

Id like to know as im flying with my partner he only has a citizencard and a drivers licence...

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Have you checked that the airline will accept that? Not all do. Ryanair for one.

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 pm

flybe accepts drivers licence as proof of id, and there is no formal checks BUT over the last 5 years flying in and out of the city airport I have seen stopped 3 times (randomly by border officers) after coming off plane and before entering baggage area, I never had my passports with me(as carrying a uk licence is less of a hassle than a outsiders passport) and it was not a problem, all 3 times they were very polite, just called up their office and checked by my name and dob and off I went within a few mins. No problem if you have valid visa.

and why would anyone in their sound mind fly ryanair!!!?? they will have to pay me to fly them, fly bmibaby or flybe on that route.