ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 extention witting for biometric letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mayu2010
Newly Registered

Tier-1 extention witting for biometric letter

Post by Mayu2010 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello Friends,
I was submit my file by post on 14 Oct 2011. And I was send them cheque as a fees which one clear from my bank on 21 Oct 2011. And I recived a reference number letter on 27 Nov 2011. But my quiery is I am still waiting for invitation letter for biometric. I don't know it's come sapratly or the reference letter is my bio attic letter. Reference letter said they recived my file with two dependent (wife, 9 month daughter) and how long time they will take after biometrics done! If anybody know the home office contact number for biometric inquiry please I need that number.

Thanks friends help me please....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 pm

1. You should receive your biometric enrolment letter within 6 weeks of the date of application.
2. You can expect your leave to remain application to be decided within 14 weeks of submitting the biometrics.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!