ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Courier to UKBA?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mielsnow
Newly Registered

Courier to UKBA?

Post by Mielsnow » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can leave the UK, courier my visa application to the UKBA, and then have it couriered back to the address I sent it from?

Thank you

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm

do you mean can you leave the UK and make an applicaiton to extend your leave as if you were in the UK? If so, no.

Mielsnow
Newly Registered

Post by Mielsnow » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

My hope is to go home on holiday mid-Dec, and return mid-Jan to UK. My visa expires end of Jan. It would be best timewise if I'm able to courier my application while I'm on holiday.

Thanks for the quick response

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Mielsnow wrote:My hope is to go home on holiday mid-Dec, and return mid-Jan to UK. My visa expires end of Jan. It would be best timewise if I'm able to courier my application while I'm on holiday.

Thanks for the quick response

you can't make an application for leave to remain whilst you are outside the UK.

jamesjack
- thin ice -

Post by jamesjack » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Before you start looking for the right courier insurance, take some time to sit down and think about your business needs coverage, you may encounter a particular risk. Take a pen and a piece of paper, make a list of all of these things. Only when you have a clear idea of ​​what you really need to you can start looking for the right type of policy.

Re: Courier to UKBA?

Post by 2012 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Mielsnow wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know if I can leave the UK, courier my visa application to the UKBA, and then have it couriered back to the address I sent it from?

Thank you
1. How wud u travel outside the UK without your passport?