ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

review issues

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arm
Member of Standing

review issues

Post by arm » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:39 am

Hi folks,

Yesterday I called to HSMP office to know the status of my review.
The guy from HSMP told me that may case are still in another department and I need to send them urgent request form to accelerate my process.

Can someone explain me what it is?

I called them again in 3 hours and someone told me that they currently waiting for my file to be sent to him from another department.

Also he told that if I want to re-submit the review request
together with copies of all the documents provided with the initial application he will be able to consider it now.

What to do???

Thank you very much.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:35 am

Can someone explain me this strange situation???

Post by 1971 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:36 pm

Hi arm,

Please, confirm that the number you called is 01142076020.If so, call again and request for your decision stating your ref. nos. or send a mail to the HO website.

Please, don't send any other request with supporting docs to the HO as this can be used against you if the date elapses after 28 days as stipulated for reviews consideration. check the date the previous decision was made till today and confirm that it has not exceeded 28 days. please, don't send any urgent request form. Instead send a strong mail stating the dates that you requested for review and that uptill now, you've not gotten a response on your review request and that HO should let you know the status of you request. Write this letter with a lot of politeness.

I wish you well. IT WORKED FORM ME. my request was approved in July.

Regards.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:55 am

Thank you 1971,

Where did you send you e-mail?

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:51 am

Dear 1971,

You said it worked for you with your review request. Can you tell me, do we need to send the previous documents that you have sent before with the initial application or do they maintain the copies.

In the HO site they say that not to send any additional documents, but they didn't mention anything about the previous documents that we have send with the initial application.

Please let me know

Thank you

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:59 am

Dear 1971
I have read your all posts and found it very useful for me, i have followed your guidelines and sent my review application on 19th September visa fax for your ready reference my details
Education 15 marked awarded
Earning 25 awarded
Experience claimed 50 awarded 0
Now sent them the explanation about my experience,
Can you plesae telll me that how long does it took for you to get success in your review application, can you give me the timeline for your review applicaiton.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:42 pm

Usually you dont need to send any documents for review. You need just fax them the review application form and explanation letter. And review process can take up to 6 weeks.

But this is only the usual situation.

In my case I'm waiting 10 weeks. And when I called them they told me to send all documents again which I sent with my initial application (not additional). It will accelerate the process.

I dont know why....

If someone knows the answer please...
please...
please...

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:56 pm

Hi folks, what does this mean. Do we need to send the review letter only or send all the documents that we have sent with the initial application (ofcourse not new information). Please tell me

Thank you

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:25 pm

Pls repond guys, awaiting for your valuable replies
Thnx