ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointments for the premium (same day) services

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nartallo
Newly Registered

Appointments for the premium (same day) services

Post by nartallo » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi all,

I need to get the PSW visa asap so I decided to go for the premium service. However when I try to book an appointment slot via online, whichever date or location I select, I receive the the following message
"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations."

I gave a call to the phone booking service and (after waiting for 20mins for them to pick up the phone) I was told that all slots are full till 24th of December and later dates are not being provided at the moment.

I don't understand: How come all slots can be full for almost 2 months even though it is a premium service which costs £300 extra. I am suspicious that all slots were provided to these consultancy companies which charges an additional £400.

If this is the case, unfortunately I need to ask your recommendation for a reliable company who has already booked a slot and relatively do not charge much.

thanks for reading

Mielsnow
Newly Registered

Re: Appointments for the premium (same day) services

Post by Mielsnow » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

nartallo wrote: I don't understand: How come all slots can be full for almost 2 months even though it is a premium service which costs £300 extra. I am suspicious that all slots were provided to these consultancy companies which charges an additional £400.
Hi nartallo,

I am in a similar situation--I called yesterday and appts were booked up until 23 Dec. I don't have an answer for you, but if it's true what you suggest, that's awful. I really hope not. Best luck.

nartallo
Newly Registered

Post by nartallo » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 am

I made a quick search, and it appeared that some companies offer this premium service using pre-booked appointments. It is totaly unbelievable that this is allowed while individual applicants will not even get to know when the new slots will be offered for 2 months later. I will be glad if someone shares any knowledge that's gonna make this appointment process a little bit less painful. Thanks all.