ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter to Counter Signatory

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ramesheuk

Letter to Counter Signatory

Post by ramesheuk » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi,

My counter signatory received a letter from IPS about his signature confirmation on my application.

Does he need to send the original letter he received from them also while he is replying?

There is a prepaid label inside the envelop and ask us to affix this on return envelop. But they mentioned the following words on that label:

"TO FASTEN. Fold this label along the dotted line. Affix it to the envelope so as to seal it and cover the old address (or address panel) and post marks"

I couldn't understand it properly (it is saying cover the old address. but when we are affixing this on a new envelope, where will be the old address?).

And one more last question (sorry for silly question), can he print his reply and sign on that? Or does he need to write with hand only?

Thanks in advance.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Just do as it says, write or type the reply, it doesnt matter. Mention the reference of the original letter, also its asking you to use the label on the same enevelope, if you do not want to use a new one.

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 pm

gidoc wrote:Just do as it says, write or type the reply, it doesnt matter. Mention the reference of the original letter, also its asking you to use the label on the same enevelope, if you do not want to use a new one.
Thanks gidoc,

Do we need to send the original letter we received along with the reply?

Thanks

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi,

One more question...

My counter signatory don't have business letter header. What he need to do now?

Thanks

rzsattar
Newly Registered

Format/template for the countersigny's reply letter

Post by rzsattar » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm just wondering if someone have a template or a letter their counter signatory used to confirm the passport application? If so, I would appreciate if that can be attached here or PM me.

Thanks

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi,

Please PM me also as well if you have any.