ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence card cancelled, entry refused when travelled alone

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

elixya

Post by elixya » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:20 pm

My solicitor lodged the appeal on form IAFT-2. This should be done against the Entry Clearence Officer's decision. Is this correct for revocation of Residence Card at the border?

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 am

Punjab Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pinkpanter wrote:

For family member of EEA, schengen visa is free of cost. You can also apply for more than 1 yr visa, if you show them your future trevelling plans. EEA Directive clearly stated that schengen visa must be issued free of cost to the spouse/non-eea family memeber of EEA.

Hi PP could you please provide me the link about it please.

Many Thanks
Please see below one of the link as requested. I have applied for visa to spain without the presence of my eea spouse in Feb'11 and without any fee and joined my wife in Palma (Spain). She wasn't travelling with me. No any question was asked at the Spain airport. However, you do need your spouse passport and marriage certificate (if you are applying visa alone at the embassy) to proof your relationship.

http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/L ... vices.aspx

Hope it helps!!

cuteson
Newly Registered

Post by cuteson » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:09 pm

elixya wrote:He also took fingerprints of my husband. Is this lawful?

Is taking the non-EU family member's fingerprints right?
I traveled with my RC and was never asked for fingerprints.

Anyone has idea why they did that?

lmuee08

Post by lmuee08 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:05 am

cuteson wrote:
elixya wrote:He also took fingerprints of my husband. Is this lawful?

Is taking the non-EU family member's fingerprints right?
I traveled with my RC and was never asked for fingerprints.

Anyone has idea why they did that?
No idea. I travelled alone about 2 years ago with my RC and they took my fingerprint at Heathrow :(