ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success: SET(O) HSMP (PreNov 2006 under JR) at Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tryinghsmp
Newly Registered

Success: SET(O) HSMP (PreNov 2006 under JR) at Croydon PEO

Post by tryinghsmp » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Sharing my experience here for others who may find it useful. Croydon is doing Saturday appointments in NOV, which was good for us - note- only for Non Bio Metric applications.

I provided:
1. 12 months bank statements
2. Co- habitation documents
3. 4 P60s
5. Letter from employer
6 Details of absences
7. Original HSMP approval
8. Letter from home office received at time of FLR, confirming we are covered under JR
I had a traffic offence in 2007, and provided a CRB disclosure, and marked (yes) at the appropriate place in the form. This was not asked or referred to. The Life in Uk test also not required.
The case worker was very nice.

My case was unique and because I had an over18 dependant, who was over 18 when he was first granted LTR the UK, as a dependant.
There were no questions asked, and we were only told that it would take about an hour to get some additional verifications done, but assured us that everything was fine.

We had to wait for almost 1.5 hours, before the CW told us that our application was successful for the family.

Our appointment was at 10:00am, and we left the building about 2:00PM.
If anyone has a similar situation, and needs any guidance, please feel free to contact me through this forum.

sarath1212

Re: Success: SET(O) HSMP (PreNov 2006 under JR) at Croydon P

Post by sarath1212 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:44 pm

tryinghsmp wrote:Sharing my experience here for others who may find it useful. Croydon is doing Saturday appointments in NOV, which was good for us - note- only for Non Bio Metric applications.

I provided:
1. 12 months bank statements
2. Co- habitation documents
3. 4 P60s
5. Letter from employer
6 Details of absences
7. Original HSMP approval
8. Letter from home office received at time of FLR, confirming we are covered under JR
I had a traffic offence in 2007, and provided a CRB disclosure, and marked (yes) at the appropriate place in the form. This was not asked or referred to. The Life in Uk test also not required.
The case worker was very nice.

My case was unique and because I had an over18 dependant, who was over 18 when he was first granted LTR the UK, as a dependant.
There were no questions asked, and we were only told that it would take about an hour to get some additional verifications done, but assured us that everything was fine.

We had to wait for almost 1.5 hours, before the CW told us that our application was successful for the family.

Our appointment was at 10:00am, and we left the building about 2:00PM.
If anyone has a similar situation, and needs any guidance, please feel free to contact me through this forum.
Congrats............

Please can you let me know the Traffic offence , was it a PCN or FPN and fined by the court?

I have one PCN notice issued by Newham council for entering nto the restricted vehicle road and paid the fine immediately.Now confused whether to tick Yes in the section 7 or not.

tryinghsmp
Newly Registered

Post by tryinghsmp » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 am

In my case it was an endorsement on licence LC20 - 3 points. No fine was applied
I feel it is best to say yes in the form, but make a clear mention of this in the covering letter