ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA- HO EMAIL

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lebi
Newly Registered

EEA- HO EMAIL

Post by lebi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:02 am

hey guys good to share problems with people with similar issues. please, i would like someone to provide me with the email address of the EEA office so i can write to request for my CoA letter. its been 6 weeks now and i dont know if they received it or not. :(

thanks for your help anyone.

lebi

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:24 am

who is looking for an email of HO

;-))))

sorry mate dont know :lol:

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:25 am

call them 01516725626

lebi
Newly Registered

Post by lebi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Punjab wrote:call them 01516725626

thanks mate.

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:04 pm

altough law is stating clearly that Coa must be issued immediatly.....ukba is issueing it within 6 weeks,but some people did get it withing few days, some people 2 months.....depends... i got mine after 4 weeks waiting.

call them, and request your coa,if they say that your application is not yet validated, then you will have to wait more and call again later....if they said coa is issued then u have to wait to get it.

lebi
Newly Registered

Post by lebi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 am

[quote="amazighman"]altough law is stating clearly that Coa must be issued immediatly.....ukba is issueing it within 6 weeks,but some people did get it withing few days, some people 2 months.....depends... i got mine after 4 weeks waiting.

call them, and request your coa,if they say that your application is not yet validated, then you will have to wait more and call again later....if they said coa is issued then u have to wait to get it.[/quo

Thanks so much for ur input another thing. I submitted my application via my lawyer is it wise i contact them direct or via my lawyer to request for my CoA.

lebi
Newly Registered

Post by lebi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 am

[quote="amazighman"]altough law is stating clearly that Coa must be issued immediatly.....ukba is issueing it within 6 weeks,but some people did get it withing few days, some people 2 months.....depends... i got mine after 4 weeks waiting.

call them, and request your coa,if they say that your application is not yet validated, then you will have to wait more and call again later....if they said coa is issued then u have to wait to get it.[/quo

Thanks so much for ur input another thing. I submitted my application via my lawyer is it wise i contact them direct or via my lawyer to request for my CoA.