ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IPS - 1st time adult application & returniung of docs

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IanK

IPS - 1st time adult application & returniung of docs

Post by IanK » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi , i have searched hi and low and cant get a definite answer on this , can anyone please confirm, at which stage do you get your docs ( original passports) back after making a 1st Adult UK Passport application ?

Do you get your doc back after your interview or before , aka after they have process your application.

I just realised that after submitting my application today that we will require our old ( or new id possible ) passports to travel on the 8th Dec....

is there a chance of me getting this back .. or should start to panic now ?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:02 pm

If you follow the passport application timeline, you can see that the documents are received around the same time as the interview invitation i.e after the initial process of the application. This is usually around 2-3 weeks after you submit the application.

IanK

Post by IanK » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks for that , so its seems that its a quiet time so I have a reasonable change if nothing else goes wrong..

does anyone know the number what the telephone number is that's referenced to get a ref number to make your interview.

Thanks again
Ian

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 pm

IanK

Post by IanK » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks Jambo , you're a Legend