ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR but confused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfanlibra
Newly Registered

Tier 1 to ILR but confused

Post by irfanlibra » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi,

I am applying for ILR very soon. I want to ask one question to help me with is that the new requirement added to ILR requirement for Tier 1 holders is that they should show the same earning that they did at the time of extension of Tier 1 Visa. This can be proved by providing last 12 months salary slips, bank statement, letter from employer.

When applying i will be showing first 2 years salary slips, p60 from my first job and then i was jobless and was doing part time jobs, then i got the job again in October 2010 so i was doing part time job for about 1.5 yrs.

The question is Do i have to submit full five years bank statement, salary slips, p60s to get the ILR or showing only last 12 months income proof is sufficient?

Thanks in advance for your help.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 to ILR but confused

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 pm

irfanlibra wrote:the new requirement added to ILR requirement for Tier 1 holders is that they should show the same earning that they did at the time of extension of Tier 1 Visa.
There is not such requirement. Never was!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

drzeevoh73

Post by drzeevoh73 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 am

i guess irfan means same crieteria will be applied as was applied at the time of last extension.

irfanlibra
Newly Registered

Post by irfanlibra » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes, Its everywhere on the internet that same criteria will be applied as was applied at the time of Tier 1 extension. I have to show same level of salary earned which I showed at the time of HSMP to Tier 1 extension.

But can somebody please answer my actual question.

thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:23 pm

irfanlibra wrote:Hi,

I am going to apply for ILR in about 8 months time. All i want to know is that is it sufficient to submit

-Last 12 Months salary slips,
-Last 12 Months Bank Statement
-Letter from Employer
-Cohabilitation Proof
-Proof of Address
-Passports
-HSMP Approval Letter which was issued in 2007.

Do i really need to show all my last 5 year p60's, Payslips, etc... ? When i applied for HSMP to Tier 1 extension even at that time i only supplied last 12 month salary slips + bank statement. Someone please shed some light.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 pm

irfanlibra wrote:Really sorry to hear that. I am about to apply for my ILR very soon. I just want to ask if in case my ILR is refuse how much time do they give to leave the country.

Say if I apply via post application then obviously my visa will get expired during the processing and if in case the application is refused do they ask to immediately leave the country? or do they give some time a month or two?

irfanlibra
Newly Registered

Post by irfanlibra » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Whats the point of gathering all my posts in one thread?

irfanlibra
Newly Registered

Post by irfanlibra » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:36 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
irfanlibra wrote:Really sorry to hear that. I am about to apply for my ILR very soon. I just want to ask if in case my ILR is refuse how much time do they give to leave the country.

Say if I apply via post application then obviously my visa will get expired during the processing and if in case the application is refused do they ask to immediately leave the country? or do they give some time a month or two?

Different question asked in different thread but pasted here??? is there a system fault at server side?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:13 pm

irfanlibra wrote:Whats the point of gathering all my posts in one thread?
Reading this post will help.
irfanlibra wrote:Different question asked in different thread but pasted here??? is there a system fault at server side?
No. In general parlance, it is termed as hijacking an on-going discussion with a query not related to the subject of the topic.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Coming to your "actual" question(s), read FAQs for ILR - WP/Tier 1/Tier 2/HSMP holders where the issue(s) has been addressed.

irfanlibra
Newly Registered

Post by irfanlibra » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 am

sushdmehta wrote:
irfanlibra wrote:Whats the point of gathering all my posts in one thread?
Reading this post will help.
irfanlibra wrote:Different question asked in different thread but pasted here??? is there a system fault at server side?
No. In general parlance, it is termed as hijacking an on-going discussion with a query not related to the subject of the topic.
I don't know how you think I am hijacking the forum. lol. anyway keep ur forum and be the King. I don't need to hijack or make multiple post to misuse the forum at all.

irfanlibra
Newly Registered

Post by irfanlibra » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 am

sushdmehta wrote:Coming to your "actual" question(s), read FAQs for ILR - WP/Tier 1/Tier 2/HSMP holders where the issue(s) has been addressed.

Thanks for the link. this information is everywhere on the internet. the reason for coming to the FORUM is so that someone from a real life can answer my query.