ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP 5 Years- Intially Refused...HELP pls....

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sib797
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

WP 5 Years- Intially Refused...HELP pls....

Post by sib797 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Initially refused…
Hi everybody, well I applied for ILR on 4th Oct at Croyden PEO , caseworker told me your case has been initially refused and you will get formal refusal letter soon. He mentioned that there is nothing wrong with your application but been let down by your Employer who is not paying according to COP.
Well the fact is according to my COP I should be earning minimum £27027 per annum and my employer mentioned on the letter given to me for ILR that my basic salary is £26500 and Rental allowance is £5400 so total I earn is £31900 which is more than the minimum amount I should earn. My employer been to website before they increased my salary and check that there were nothing mention about BASIC salary, it was just confirming that I should be earning more than the minimum amount according to my COP.
Please can some advice me on followings:
1) How long UKBA will take to send me refusal letter so I can apply again as my employer has increased my basic salary and reduce the allowance I.e Basic salary £28000 plus £3900 as total salary is still same.
2) Shall I contact the UKBA and send them my latest payslips and bank statement along latest employment letter confirming my salary increase?
Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!