ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Godson

Post by Godson » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 am

bobobo wrote:Call and request them to return the passport
firstly option 1
then option 2

sameer2012 wrote:Hi I need your help guys one of my friend he send his passport for Retention of rights in 12/09/2011 using new form eea2 now he wants to go for holidays in December because due to some family problems in back home.what should he do to request for his passport from HO.
In feburary 2012 he completes his lawful residence in uk as well.
thanks
Hello Bobobo, Do you have HO liverpool email address ? Because i wrote to passport return section and they replied me '' WE HAVE FOWARD YOUR REQUEST'' That's means they are not in position to assit or tell me about my application.

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 am

Godson wrote:
bobobo wrote:Call and request them to return the passport
firstly option 1
then option 2

sameer2012 wrote:Hi I need your help guys one of my friend he send his passport for Retention of rights in 12/09/2011 using new form eea2 now he wants to go for holidays in December because due to some family problems in back home.what should he do to request for his passport from HO.
In feburary 2012 he completes his lawful residence in uk as well.
thanks
Hello Bobobo, Do you have HO liverpool email address ? Because i wrote to passport return section and they replied me '' WE HAVE FOWARD YOUR REQUEST'' That's means they are not in position to assit or tell me about my application.

Thanks
The HO doesn't provide updates on the status of applications. If you have applied and waiting for CoA urgently, call them. If you need your passport back, email them or call them.

lebi
Newly Registered

Post by lebi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 pm

tacka wrote:A quick update from an August application.

I did receive my RC on 3rd November, after requesting my EEA husband's passport back it arrived with everything else in a pre-paid special delivery envelope I sent with the application.

2/8/2011 Application received by UKBA
3/8/2011 CoA issued
5/8/2011 CoA delivered
Sep-Oct 2011 Request for husband's EEA passport back for travelling on 4th Nov, for numerous times by email, phone and fax
3/11/2011 RC(issued on 11 Oct) on my passport and everything else returned

If we hadn't requested EEA passport I guess it would have taken longer.
FYI I am a Japanese national and my husband is Swedish(employed).
The application was made after two weeks of our wedding.

Good luck for those still waiting!

pls can u furnish me with their email and phone no n fax pls i need to get to them i have not yet received my CoA LETTER ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW. PLS I NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS

simplegirl
Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 am

lebi wrote: pls can u furnish me with their email and phone no n fax pls i need to get to them i have not yet received my CoA LETTER ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW. PLS I NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS

But I think you will have your CoA letter soon, don't worry
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 08/08/11
1/11/11 Requested passports back by phone for travel
12/11/11 Received RC (Date of issue 07/10/11)

Vaneska
Newly Registered

FINALY!!!!!!!

Post by Vaneska » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finaly my updates!

Apply for EEA2 26 July 2011
COA issued 2, August 2011
RC issued 13, October 2011
RC Received 15, November 2011!!!!!

Good luck for everybody!!!!!

lebi
Newly Registered

Post by lebi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:16 am

simplegirl wrote:
lebi wrote: pls can u furnish me with their email and phone no n fax pls i need to get to them i have not yet received my CoA LETTER ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW. PLS I NEED YOUR HELP. THANKS

But I think you will have your CoA letter soon, don't worry

ok thanks dear. Congrate.

Godson

Hello

Post by Godson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:25 am

HO said '' According to our records, your documents are currently in our despatch unit. It is my expectation that you should receive these documents shortly.'' I'm very happy to hear the news :)

simplegirl
Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Godson wrote:HO said '' According to our records, your documents are currently in our despatch unit. It is my expectation that you should receive these documents shortly.'' I'm very happy to hear the news :)
Godson, good news! :D
Vaneska wrote:YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finaly my updates!

Apply for EEA2 26 July 2011
COA issued 2, August 2011
RC issued 13, October 2011
RC Received 15, November 2011!!!!!

Good luck for everybody!!!!!
Vaneska, congratulations! :D Enjoy your RC!
lebi wrote: ok thanks dear. Congrate.
Lebi, good luck! :)

specialone
Newly Registered

Re: Hello

Post by specialone » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Godson wrote:HO said '' According to our records, your documents are currently in our despatch unit. It is my expectation that you should receive these documents shortly.'' I'm very happy to hear the news :)

Godson, u give me hope cause we are on the same dates. I
think August applicant will receive their RC this month. Tomorrow 17th will
be 3 month full.

ele84
Newly Registered

Post by ele84 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi everyone,
I read the forum many times but it's the first time I write...
I am italian citizen and my husband is ivorian, we have been together 3 years, and it's now 2 years that we fight with the HO...
We finally got married on 12th october 2011 after many trouble!
The last of our application was for a residence card as my partner(EEA2) but it was refused, we made appeal and we went to the hearing on 15 september and we won it! so now we are officially married and we have the judge decision on our side.
I just want to ask you what will happen now?I called the HO and they told me to don't send his passport until they contact us but do you have any idea about how long we will have to wait?Do we have to do something?and once we send it how long it takes to have it back with the residence card?
I was really hoping we will be able to spend Christmas in italy with my family finally but time is going and I am scared the document will not be ready in time...

hope I explained clearly enough!sorry for my english...

Thanks a lot for help!
:)

lebi
Newly Registered

Post by lebi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Hello Guys, i submitted my application via a solicitor. I am a nigerian married to an hungrian. I am yet to receive my CoA. And it been 6wks plus now. I ve written a letter to the eea office im liverpool not via my solicitor, is it ok or do you think it will pose a problem for me contact them personally.
Pls i ll appreciate your in put on these.
I am really pressed now as my employer needs the CoA to enable me continue to work

Faddis
Newly Registered

EEA2 for my Baby daughter As an extended family member

Post by Faddis » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Application sent 26th july
Coa received 1st week of september
Sent with prepaid delivery envelope .
Tracked the number provided by royal mail when i sent application and it says that ITS ON ITS WAY for delivery on 16/11/11 Hopefully tomorrow morning will be a good one.

sameer2012

Re: EEA2 for my Baby daughter As an extended family member

Post by sameer2012 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Faddis wrote:Application sent 26th july
Tracked the number provided by royal mail when i sent application and it says that ITS ON ITS WAY for delivery on 16/11/11 Hopefully tomorrow morning will be a good one.
lucky one.one of my friend send his application for RoR in september and also enclosed prepaid envelope for his passport and note that royal mail tracking number as well but unfortunately he missed one number from 13 digits.i hope next month he will get his RC .hope for the best
thanks for updating
SAMEER

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 pm

lebi wrote:Hello Guys, i submitted my application via a solicitor. I am a nigerian married to an hungrian. I am yet to receive my CoA. And it been 6wks plus now. I ve written a letter to the eea office im liverpool not via my solicitor, is it ok or do you think it will pose a problem for me contact them personally.
Pls i ll appreciate your in put on these.
I am really pressed now as my employer needs the CoA to enable me continue to work

You can write them or ask your solicitor to do that.

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 pm

I guess you're not gonna sleep tonight :D
Application sent 16-08-11
COA recieved 14-09-11
RC 21-11-11
:D :D :D

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:48 pm

ele84 wrote:Hi everyone,
I read the forum many times but it's the first time I write...
I am italian citizen and my husband is ivorian, we have been together 3 years, and it's now 2 years that we fight with the HO...
We finally got married on 12th october 2011 after many trouble!
The last of our application was for a residence card as my partner(EEA2) but it was refused, we made appeal and we went to the hearing on 15 september and we won it! so now we are officially married and we have the judge decision on our side.
I just want to ask you what will happen now?I called the HO and they told me to don't send his passport until they contact us but do you have any idea about how long we will have to wait?Do we have to do something?and once we send it how long it takes to have it back with the residence card?
I was really hoping we will be able to spend Christmas in italy with my family finally but time is going and I am scared the document will not be ready in time...

hope I explained clearly enough!sorry for my english...

Thanks a lot for help!
:)

You need to re-apply as married. You can get the form online. HO said '' WE WILL MAKE A DECISION ON THE APPLICATION AS SOON AS WE CAN AND, IN ANY EVENT, WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS.'' Once you have made an application HO will issue you COA after 3 - 4 weeks.

Your husband can't travel at the moment.

Don't wait for HO to contact you. Get everything ready and send your application again.

That's my own advice.
I wish you good luck.
COA recieved 14-09-11
RC 21-11-11

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

hi if anyone could tell me that if some applied for retention of rights(RoR) in september and wants to travel due to some reasons can he ask HO to send his passport back. In that case what will happen to his application.thanks
SAMEER

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 am

Your "Friends" applicaion should be fine, the passport can be returned and the application would still be in the queue with no impact.
sameer2012 wrote:hi if anyone could tell me that if some applied for retention of rights(RoR) in september and wants to travel due to some reasons can he ask HO to send his passport back. In that case what will happen to his application.thanks

Faddis
Newly Registered

Post by Faddis » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Godson wrote:
Lolzzz ! U know wat ? I slep bit early last night , and the passport was with residence card on it , Really Happy !
Thanks all on this forum for the info.

Goodluck to everyone !

Allah hafiz

sameer2012

Post by sameer2012 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:28 pm

bobobo wrote:Your "Friends" applicaion should be fine, the passport can be returned and the application would still be in the queue with no impact.
sameer2012 wrote:hi if anyone could tell me that if some applied for retention of rights(RoR) in september and wants to travel due to some reasons can he ask HO to send his passport back. In that case what will happen to his application.thanks
thanks bobobo you are really a star.Always help others thanks a lot again
SAMEER

Godson

Post by Godson » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Faddis wrote:
Godson wrote:
Lolzzz ! U know wat ? I slep bit early last night , and the passport was with residence card on it , Really Happy !
Thanks all on this forum for the info.

Goodluck to everyone !

Allah hafiz
Congrat :)
COA recieved 14-09-11
RC 21-11-11

Jevgenija
Newly Registered

Residence Card

Post by Jevgenija » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:32 am

I applied for Residence Card, received a letter from them which is said: You are permitted to accept offers of employment. But that's impossibly to get a job without passport. They always refuse me in work, even agencies. I thought if I have this letter, I have every right to work. Is anything i can do?Did anybody had a similar situation?What should i do?

vndpag

Finally received RC

Post by vndpag » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Ladies ad Gentlement I would like to share good news today by grace of God I finally received my RC yesterday .It has been long journey for me now time to relax & move forward. I wish you all the best for every one whose waiting for their RC & hoping everyone will be happy end of the day. My advice for those waiting pls call Home office once you finish three months after you applied & my RC was dated 16/10/2011. I requested passport return on 8/11/2011 it take five working days to received on 16/11/2011. Now days time period between 3 to 4 months. Once again good luck for everyone & thank you so much for creator of this forum it helps lot & gave so much information. Pls share your information in this forum you will get valuable support & information.:)
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

Jevgenija
Newly Registered

Re: Finally received RC

Post by Jevgenija » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:20 pm

vndpag wrote:Ladies ad Gentlement I would like to share good news today by grace of God I finally received my RC yesterday .It has been long journey for me now time to relax & move forward. I wish you all the best for every one whose waiting for their RC & hoping everyone will be happy end of the day. My advice for those waiting pls call Home office once you finish three months after you applied & my RC was dated 16/10/2011. I requested passport return on 8/11/2011 it take five working days to received on 16/11/2011. Now days time period between 3 to 4 months. Once again good luck for everyone & thank you so much for creator of this forum it helps lot & gave so much information. Pls share your information in this forum you will get valuable support & information.:)
Congrats :D

specialone
Newly Registered

Re: Finally received RC

Post by specialone » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:28 pm

RC received and here is my timeline.

16 August 2011- Application sent
17 August 2011- Received by HO
07 October 2011 - Coa arrived dated 4 October
15 November 2011- We called for return of our passports.
17 November 2011 - RC received dated dated 31 October 2011

Good luck everyone who is waiting for RC.