ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting Decision on ILR ...Need Help!!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

priyakak
Newly Registered

Waiting Decision on ILR ...Need Help!!!!

Post by priyakak » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 pm

I have submitted my application for ILR at PEO Cardiff on 27th Oct 2011.

My case was very straightforward.I have been with the same employer for five years .Before my work permit was isseued in November 2006 I was still with the same employer .

So after completing 4 years and 11months I have become eligible to apply for ILR.

I have submitted the documents
a)Bank statements 6 months
b)Marriage Certificate
c)cohabitiation proof
d)letter from employer for absences.I only stayed 120days out of the country in five years
e)utility Bills
f)letter from employer stating my salary is above the tier 2 requirement.
d)my husband's employer letter.
e)P60 for 2009-11
f) payslips 6 months

On the same day we were sent back with the letter stating they need more informations
a)A letter from the employer comfirming the Soc code and start date of my employement
b)Most recent council tax bill

We submitted the details on 28th October and got another letter on 3rd November to submit my P60's fpr 2006-2008 also all the payslips from 2006 to 2009.

I have sent that information again on 7th November still waiting for a response.

can nybody who has similar sort of experience help what are they looking at and what do they want.its been more than two weeks we are awiting decision.

Thanks for the help.

tonypetty

Re: Waiting Decision on ILR ...Need Help!!!!

Post by tonypetty » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Hi

I know one of my friend is on similar sort of situation. His case was prity straightforward...He had three different employer during five years... He supplied with orignal application following documents:

Complete SET-o form
2 pictures
LIUT certificate
1 year bank statements
1 year payslips
current employer letter with SOC code and salary more than required
Five years bills randomly dated
3 p60's

He applied through solicitor. On a first day of appointment on 2nd Nov... Visa officer said around 4pm that he is unable to decide today so asked the solicitor to come back tomorrow after 2pm....3rd Nov his solicitor was again waiting and this time around 3pm case worker came up with a letter asking the

"Employment documents from two previous employer".

My friend's solicitor has asked to give payslips and bank statements in return of the query for the previous two employments... Both employments was lasted 6 months each so didn't had p60's and p45 has been provided to new employers. The required documents was provided on 7th Nov by special delivery to PEO (The case worker has issued a bar-code sticker and had asked to submit the answer with this sticker over the covering letter).

Till today haven't heard anything....

IS there anybody else who had similar sort of experience???? Can u share what happens in these sort of cases???? Normally what i have learnt here is that if at PEO they keep the case for further checks then normally it takes 1 to 2 months to decide because they have to sent the case to verification team....But in this case where some documents has been asked....I don't know how long is gonna take????

priyakak
Newly Registered

Post by priyakak » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 am

Hi Tony

Thanks for your reply and sharing your thoughts.

I didn't put the label with the return of my documents.

I sent the documents with special delivery but when i went to the post office to check to where to put the label,they advised that label is of no use.

My problem is I have a business travel on 21st Nov and than 4th dec.thats why I applied for premium service.

Can somebody please help if we can contact the case worker directly..

Thanks

tonypetty

Post by tonypetty » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:40 am

Same reason is here!

My friend have very urgent planned travel arrangements and now he don't know what is happening. His solicitor is only advising to wait for two weeks before they can contact them further. He had tickets for 4th Dec 2011 travel to USA for a conference but now he is not sure what to do???? Any body who went through same sort of situation or know what is time line in this sort of situation how long it takes to conclude the case and what are they looking at?????

priyakak
Newly Registered

any reply

Post by priyakak » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi There

Have u had any update.

Does anybosy out here know whether they will contact me to let me know the decsion or they will just send my documents?????

I hope with my ILR stamped....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Unless there is a need for more information from your end, you'll receive the formal communication of the decision and the documents. No one can tell you when that may happen.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

priyakak
Newly Registered

Thanks for the reply!!!!

Post by priyakak » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi Sushdmehta

Thanks for the info...

i m just worried as we have travel booked and its giving me sleepless nights..

We have had two letters from them and replied very promptly and its been a week now never heard anything!!!!

farah

Post by farah » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Both are unusual instances of PEO working.
But it appers to better concept than refering the case to verification team which would take at least 10 weeks.
Whereas this procedure must be fast track in line with higher fee charged.
Both instances are of same PEO ?

priyakak
Newly Registered

Post by priyakak » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 pm

has nebody had ne experiences of similar sort at PEO cardiff what are my chances please reply!!!!

sib797
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sib797 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:26 am

well i been to croyden on 4th oct 2011 for ILR on 5 year on WP, it was straight forward case but they said keep my application and said you will hear from us soon, now its over 6 weeks and got not response from them.. sleepless nights....

priyakak
Newly Registered

Post by priyakak » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:36 pm

can anybody suggest if I can contact Cardiff PEO how and when????

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:49 pm

No need to contact PEO as it would be futile effort.
You should get positive decision within November.

Otherwise after Nov you can write to them

JC_ELLE
Newly Registered

Post by JC_ELLE » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:38 am

Hello
My cousin also applied in PEO CARDIFF ON 26/10/11 premium service with a straightforward case WP 5 years, she was asked to provide a letter from previous emplyer and if Caseworker will receive it she will call her and inform her with the decision right away. My cousin was able to secure a letter by her previous employer on thesame day and posted it to PeO Cardiff and they received it the following day( she tracked it thru recorded delivery) but until now no news about her application. She contacted the pEO but then she was told they cant give them any update. I wonder if its the trend at PEO cardiff..Shes so anxious and stress about it..:-(

priyakak
Newly Registered

Post by priyakak » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Jc_elle

how did u contact them?

is there a way to conatct them...i m in a very awkward situation...my company has invested a lot of money for a n exhibition which i m suppose to organise and attend for 4th dec in india...and now i don't have any passport or any update to give to my company...

really stuck...

please somebody help...

priyakak
Newly Registered

Please help and reply

Post by priyakak » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

has any body of you received any further correspondence...

Any advice what to do next???

priyakak
Newly Registered

Good News!!!!

Post by priyakak » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Hurraayyy finally got a call from them today ILR approved passport gone for stamping

I went to Cardiff PEO and collected our documents and passports will be posted to us soon.

All d best to everybody waiting ...just be patient...

Pheeww...its such a relief.

abhijack

Post by abhijack » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 pm

congrats ....i am sure you will be so relieved.....
i am not sure why they make life difficult unnecessarily...