ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Student Visa refusals? Please guide- ASAP.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tony_franklin
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Student Visa refusals? Please guide- ASAP.

Post by tony_franklin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am

Hello everyone,
I'd be posting out my Tier 1 psw application (Initial/ inside UK) within the next few hours so any immediate response to this would be highly appreciated.

My Tier 1 Student visa had been refused twice before I finally received it (The first one because the bank statement didn't have the official seal; and the second one because I used the same CAS again). I had also been refused an Ireland visiting visa once around 2007/8.

Now, all three have been stamped on the last page of the passport (Just applied for, date and ref. no.)

--- Now, Q1. Should I post out the refusal documents or anything to do with it along with the application (They haven't mentioned it anywhere, just confirming)

--- Q2. Would these, in any way, affect the outcmoe of the PSW decision?

Please advise ASAP. Thanks.

sparta

Hi

Post by sparta » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 am

Hello tony_franklin,
Have u posted your PSW application? I have the same situation, I was refused my TIER 4 extension once and im also wondering if it will affect my psw.

tony_franklin
Newly Registered

Post by tony_franklin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 am

Hey sparta,
Yeah, I posted out the application yesterday. I've 3 stamps at the last page of the passport mate!! Just worried- Sure know what a visa refusal feels like. :(

sparta

Hi

Post by sparta » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Yeah, i knew the feeling. Anyway lets keep posted. I also sent out my application yesterday. Lets hope for the best.