ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of dependency upon the EEA national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

boa90
Newly Registered

proof of dependency upon the EEA national

Post by boa90 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 pm

what can a proof of dependency upon the EEA national be living in italy?
i'm 21 years and i've been refuse entry cause they don't believe i'm dependant even if the EEA national (my dad) wrote a letter attached to my application?

thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 pm

What is the nature of your relationship with your dad now that you are over21. Did he support you financially to meet your essential needs in the country from which you are applying, or where you previously residing with him in an household owned by him.
What did the refusal letter state?

How do you intend to proceed
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

boa90
Newly Registered

Post by boa90 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

we live together in Italy and i'm fully dependant cause i'm unemployed and i live in a household owned by him.
The ECO said i couldn't provide any official evidence that i was financially dependant on him. all utility bills like (gas/light/telephone/ council tax) are in his name, does it count as proof of dependancy?