ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK border agency call to check info?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bettny
Newly Registered

UK border agency call to check info?

Post by bettny » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:56 pm

hiya this morning we got a call from a 'info checker' at the uk border agency for our spouse visa.
they had to call my husbands phone to get hold of me, which i guess is gd as it shows we are living together and we are not a sham.
she asked about how long we had been together and other info that was in our app and said she was checking the info.
this is the first spouse visa we have applied for and were expecting a swift refusal but after this call im wondering if its a gd sign?

any1 else had a phone call from the uk boarder agency checking info and if so was it a good sign for u and ur visa?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 am

A phone call is a sign of application processing and verification of facts as claimed. A routine procedure, not an indication or hint of a positive or negative outcome.

See also Phonecall from Embassy.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

bettny
Newly Registered

Post by bettny » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:29 am

bah was hoping it was a gd sign :( lol
at least i know its not just been sat on some1s desk with a big fat refused stamp on it and they have looked at it as she was reading it as i was talking to her.

anyway ty for the answer keeping my fingers toes and everything else crossed lol

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:25 pm

hi wen did u apply??..and wher?