ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on PIO documents

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gentlejuke

Query on PIO documents

Post by gentlejuke » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi-Can any one reply me on following query pls.

My baby was born in UK and BC registered, and Passport received. Applying for PIO in Birmingham. Not holding Indian passport at any time, directly when through above process.

1. Do I have to send Original Birth Certificate and Registration Certificate?
2. Since my baby doesnot hold Indian Passport ealier, I am not submitting related (affidavit/surrender/etc) certificate.
3. 'Signature of Applicant' in 'Declaration' page who has to sign..can I do on behalf of my baby..or is that shold be blank..

Surprisingly, there are few variations in documents requirements in BHM to London application form..

Pls help on the same

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:50 am

can any reply me pls...most worried about the second point in my query.

Thanks in advance.

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am

Hi All,

I have submitted PIO card applicaiton yesterday in Birmingham Consulate.

All originals (Passport, DateOfBirth/Registration) documents along with application are verified and given me immeidately and taken only copies of the same.

However they asked me to write a letter that we both (parents) will continue as 'Indian Nationalty'. I think this might required as my kid not required to submit 'Surrender Certificate'.

Thanks

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:39 pm

My child had received his PIO card today.

Thanks,

pmw456
Newly Registered

Post by pmw456 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Can you please send me the content of the letter that you had to submit stating 'Indian Nationality' please