ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invoice verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Invoice verification

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing fine!!
I need to ask applicants who went in person for extension and applied as employed and self employed that how was the invoice verification done the same day or were they told to leave and approval/rejection given at a later date?
I am going as slf employed and emplyed in person at solihull to avoid the delay through post but have been told they verify invoice which is fine however, firstly do they verify on telephone from client or post and what kind of information is verified so i can inform the clients about the same whether they will be ocntacted through phone on my appointment date or by post?
Just trying to prepare myself and need everyone's help in this regard because im paying more for less time to be wasted. Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Verification checks with external resources (e.g. - clients, accountants etc.) are not done on the day of your appointment. If a caseworker decides that such checks are necessary to arrive at a decision on your application, your application decision will be deferred.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Understood but i wana ask other applicants if anyone has gone through such situations or if i can get an idea how much they do that on average?? What kind of verification is done either through phone or post? do they verify the amount credited /dates on invoice etc?

zaynab79
United Kingdom

MBA points

Post by zaynab79 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Furthermore i need to discuss that i had submitted my degree at the time of initial entry clearance and received 35 points however now when i calculate it on point based thru select qualification option rather than choosing band option it is giving me 30 points what now??? whereas on the form and guidance i will be selctinig 35 cuz thats wat i received earlier. HELPPPP

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:19 am

Can members kindly help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?? i would realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate your thoughts

sahi
BANNED

Post by sahi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:35 pm

[quote="zaynab79"]Understood but i wana ask other applicants if anyone has gone through such situations or if i can get an idea how much they do that on average?? What kind of verification is done either through phone or post? do they verify the amount credited /dates on invoice etc?[/quote]

HO normaly do the verification by post, sending letter to client's address.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:30 pm

thanks sahi for ur reply so does that mean i will not get decision same day even though il pay higher fee to get it same day!!

what does everyone suggest? now i am double minded whether it is actually worth going in person

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:59 pm

If it involves self employment and invoicing etc, i am sure they will defer decision and will take some time to go through verification process which would mean this is not going to be a one window operation.

However it entirely depends on who deals with your case. I have seen cases where the amount of evidence is exactly the same but some deferred and some decided on spot. So it depends if it's your lucky day. Goodluck
lets get together for migrants' rights

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 am

thanks shahmir i appreciate your response.
Can you please tell me which posts have these such cases so i can go through them and decide what i need to do?? cuz u said u have seen cases.

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 pm

I am sharing my personal knowledge not necessarily from this website.
lets get together for migrants' rights