ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Success on Pre-Action Protocol

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hussy2011
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Success on Pre-Action Protocol

Post by hussy2011 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi to Everyone,

I would like to share my experience of my Tier1 General Success.

I got my Tier 1 General refused as HO were unable to verify my accounts from the accountant. As, my accountant confirmed me that he confirmed the accounts. He wrote a letter confirming accounts for JR procedings.

My solicitor sent a Pre Action Protocol to HO and they have issued my Tier1
general .

This forum is very helpful for the people with Immigration issues. Its great
to share your experience here, so other people in same situation have an idea of their case.

Thanks

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Congrats. I went down that Pre-Action Protocol route and I know how you are feeling right now. well done.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Good to know.

Goes to show that when one is not in the wrong and can prove so then one must take whatever appropriate measures necessary to prove that UKBA's decision was unlawful.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

yomdee
Newly Registered

Post by yomdee » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 am

@hussy2011, what's this pre-action protocol about and what's JR proceedings? I am preparing my Tier 1 extension and using my Limited company and accountant letter will be part of this process. I just want to understand your circumstance so I could apply it to my situation. Thank you.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:37 am

yomdee wrote:@hussy2011, what's this pre-action protocol about and what's JR proceedings? I am preparing my Tier 1 extension and using my Limited company and accountant letter will be part of this process. I just want to understand your circumstance so I could apply it to my situation. Thank you.
It will not apply to your situation... You can only use this route (Pre-Action Protocol) to notify the UKBA of your intention to take the matter further (to the courts) if they have refused your application. You would have to show that they erred in making the decision to refuse your application...and that the original information you provided them with was sufficient to gain you the relevant points.