ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Member

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

Family Member

Post by samira_uk » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:24 am

Dear All,

I did not find a proper topic for my question. I have a friend he applied for Extended student visitor yesterday. As he applied as a visitor, he should include details of his family members in the UK as well. He forgot to mention the names of his uncles in the UK. But as he applied in Tehran, he should fill another form which titled "Family declaration form" which he should name all family members in the EU. Between filling of the application form and filling of these family form, there was two weeks gap. He forgot to mention his uncles name on the application form but mention them on the family declaration form.

Now, he is so worry due to this problem. He wrote a letter and address it to British Embassy the day after the application date. Now, he does not know that if this helps and ECO will consider any information after visa application? Or if he refused based on withholding relevant information?

Thank you in advance.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 am

Now, nobody can say anything at this stage. Visa matters are so complicated now a days and ECO's love these kind of mistakes.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 am

Yeah I know. my friend withdrew the application yesterday and will apply again with complete information next week. I think it is the best idea because the he did it before any decision made on the application. He will explain the matter in a new application.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:01 am

Good decision!