ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant visa refusal under 320(7a) and 321 (11)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seepsaba
Newly Registered

PBS dependant visa refusal under 320(7a) and 321 (11)

Post by seepsaba » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi
My husband got a visa refusal in Islamabad under 320(7a) and 321 (11). Basically he had ovrestayed for about three years and and there was a name confusion on his first entry in the UK as visitor, he failed to clarify this issue and to declare his overstay in application. He voluntarily left the country and applied Tier 1 (General) dependant visa in Islamabad but got rejected under the above mentioned clauses, he has got right to appeal though. I am on Tier 1 visa due for ILR next year and not really sure what to do next. Could you advice me on what are the options, shall he go ahead with appeal or submit a new case clarifying the circumstances, is there any hope left?
I'll much appreciate any advice from the forum

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa refusal under 320(7a) and 321 (11)

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 pm

seepsaba wrote:and 321 (11).
I think you mean 320 (11). Appeal by all means but if what you say is true about his past then it's certain that he won't be able to be granted any kind of visa until you have ILR and he applies under the settlement rules. However, the refusal under 320 (11) would not be waived for a settlement application (refusals and bans under 320 7A & 7B are waived for settlement) so that will always be something that needs to be considered. What was the reason for the refusal under 320 (11)?