ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G)Dependent application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Tier 1 (G)Dependent application

Post by nm » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Subject:[/b]Tier 1 (G)Dependent application consider under the rule ofbelow 12 months or above 12 months

Hi ,

I would like to maintain the fund for my dependent tier 1 (G) extension who all are in India.

I am in uk last 1.1 years but during the this period all most 5 months I was in European country but I have visited 3 times to UK and also my payroll is in uk only. Now I am planning to maintain the fund because my dependent will apply after the 3 months.

I have some confusion like

1)my dependent application will be consider under the rule of below 12 months or above 12 months like my maintained amount should be 1600*3+800 or 533*3+800 which 2 application is tier 1 extension and 1 application is new dependent application.

Rgs
nm

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Tier 1 (G)Dependent application consider under the rule

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:05 pm

nm wrote: like my maintained amount should be 1600*3+800 or 533*3+800 which 2 application is tier 1 extension and 1 application is new dependent application.
This is confusing nonsense. I suggest you read the guidance rather than guessing wildly and making a complete mess of your applications. If the guidance does not make sense then seek professional advice.