ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Leave Extension application process info.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldenmean
Newly Registered

Tier1 Leave Extension application process info.

Post by goldenmean » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi,
This is not a question I am but posting below(in hope that it might help others) some details of my Tier1 General leave extension application which went through successfully and without any fuss.
In person(premium) application made at Belfast PEO,18-Nov-2011.
Appointment taken 6 weeks before over phone.
Main applicant(me) + 2 dependents(Wife,Daughter)
Forms filled:
Tip: Always check and search on the UKBA website for any latest version of forms available than what one has filled, just to be sure.
My case - Main applicant form- Version 04/2011.
Dependents application form: PBS dependant Version 07/2011
Original Documents submitted:
Main application:
Cover letter addressed to UKBA mentioning my application case details(I can give the format if someone needs), PBS calculator Self assesment summary sheet, Passport, SSC sertificate(Age),Masters Degree certificate(Qualifications), 2 Letter from employer about Experience and earnings for the 12 month concerned period, Letter from Bank mentioning funds maintained for last 3 month before application date, Bank statements originals for 12 months, 12 month pay slips hard copies, P60 year end certificate, Employment offer letter,English language letter from univ.,
Dependants Applications: Marriage registration certificate, Birth certificate of child, Wife degree certificate, SSC certificate(Age)
Actual Process at PEO in sequence:
Security check, belongings are taken by security and stored at lockers by giving you a locker coupon number, wait, called at a counter/window to check main applicants passport details and application form, wait, called at other window where had to submit all the documents provided as evidence for all applications,wait,Case officer verifies each document, and decides the authenticity of each,called at another window and informed documents are in order or not(if not given a chance to provide any other document instead) and then asked to pay fee at different counter,pay the fees,wait,Called in a different desk room for giving Biometric details, finger prints,facial photograph,wait, this is when the Visa officers discuss and make a decision,then they called and told about the decision which for me was granted extension leave to remain under Tier1. Given such letters and original documents back, and told that Biometric residence permits would reach the address mentioned in application in 7 days or so,Leave the PEO,Relax!

Tips:Pls. do read the Guidance notes in detail, Application form in detail, and also the relevant sections of the UK Emigration rules in detail and there should be no doubt about filling any field in the form or other things in general., as they answer all doubts in those documents.

Hope this helps.
-AD

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier1 Leave Extension application process info.

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Can you please share the format of employer letter please