ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent about support Docs and Biometrics. Do I reschedule?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

markworton
Newly Registered

Urgent about support Docs and Biometrics. Do I reschedule?

Post by markworton » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:56 am

I really need an answer on this quickly as i dont know wether or not to cancel biometrics appointment and reschedule for mid December

My wife is due her biometrics in Ecuador on Tuesday 22nd. On her previous visitor visas, she said they put all the documents together and seal it with supporting evidence (security seal) so then she can take it to be sent via courier (now to Columbia office, was New York before).

My question is this.

As the time it has taken for her to get her biometrics appointment (every 3 weeks in Ecuador) I have not been able to submit my latest bank statements to her.

Does anyone know if I can send her extra papers to submit, which I can get 2 days after her biometrics scan to her to include in the package to then send to the embassy? or will they disregard these as they are not security sealed? (It will be only 1 month bank statement and wage slip) as i feel that waiting 3 weeks for an appointment and my wage slip and bank statements are not available until the day after she makes her appointment are very unfair for me. She can write a letter which will go into the secured documents explaining the reason why we are including extra papers...

Failing that I will have to cancel the appointment before Tuesday 22nd to then rebook (potentially will be 13th December for the next available date)

If I reschedule, will it make a difference bearing in mind the money for biometrics and application were taken from my account on 26th October which is when all of my paperwork was gathered for?

It is only AFTER i pay the fee to find out that i have to then wait 3 weeks for the appointment and i am already a month halfway through my last bank statements and wage slips.

Many thanks for your help on this question guys.

markworton
Newly Registered

Post by markworton » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:01 am

Sorry forgot to add: What is the official APPOINTMENT DATE and do the supporting docs have to be in date with this date or is it biometrics date?

My latest bank statements she has in her hands are up to 19th October, so the next statements i get will be 19th November (for an appointment on 13th December)

As i paid on 26th October and on the UK embassy page it clearly states.... The appointment date is the day you submit payment....

I was reading somewhere on here that it was your biometrics date.

Then in that case i neednt worry about anything... But my gut feeling is they will decline the application based on too old statements (3 days over 1 month)