ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:42 pm

I have called today and got same old answer that my case is still underconsideration.

Today is 15 th day after verification check from local embassy.

Does anyone have any idea how mush time they take after verification.

HSMPSeeker25
Newly Registered

about review request by email

Post by HSMPSeeker25 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:18 am

Hello,
for sending the review requst by email, we just have to 'attach' the
completed Review Form and the Cover Letter to the email?

It is a stupid qustion but I don't want to take any chances :)

pranav_mathur, can you please help?

Also, tips on how to write a review letter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:38 am

They dont accept the reveiw request via email.
I sent them the email yesterday with the scanned copy of Review Applicaiton form and letter of expalantion. They send me the reply that they dont accept reveiw request via email
So i faxed them yesterday.
So better you fax them.

kck9
BANNED

Need review help please Urgent

Post by kck9 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:28 pm

Hello everyone,

I have received refusal on the past 1 year earnings basis. They haven't given me points under that section. I have provided 12 months payslips Sep-04 to Aug-05. after that I was a fulltime student. In a way they have accepted the year. But the caseworker said I haven't got the second proof.

I have actually enclosed, 12 months payslips, 2 financial yrs Form 16's and 2 financial yrs saral forms. In India the taxation yr starts from Apr-Mar. As I have got last 1yr worked between sep04-Aug05 I had to send the 2 form16's and saral form(IT return).

But the case worker has taken todays conversion rate and he concluded that I am not having >£5000 in any of the two proofs. In fact I have got >£5000 in payslips, but as there was bit of confusion I think I can explanin the same in review form.

What do you suggest guys.

Also can you guys help me in projecting my problem in the letter. as there is quite a few calculations I want to clearly put him in the picture. Some of them suggested me to prepare the excel sheet. But can any of you guys give me some idea on how to prepare that.

Also could you please tell me if I am applying for review, do I need to send all the previously sent supporting documents again or do they maintain any photocopies.

Please drop in some valuable comments. Also can u guys tell me whether anyone succeded in review and how long we have to wait.

Thank you

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:23 pm

guys no replies yet to my doubts. Please respond. Thank you

bennani
Newly Registered

any news

Post by bennani » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:58 am

Please post if any one got Review result positive or negative with the outcome.
My case:
Review request sent on Aug. 23 by fax and email, the last update on the Sept. 15 I received from the HSMP team that my case still not yet assigned to a case Worker,
Good luck to all,

Benny

HSMPGUY

Re: any news

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:54 am

bennani wrote:Please post if any one got Review result positive or negative with the outcome.
My case:
Review request sent on Aug. 23 by fax and email, the last update on the Sept. 15 I received from the HSMP team that my case still not yet assigned to a case Worker,
Good luck to all,

Benny
Hi Bennani,

I called yesterday to get update about my Review Request. After long time i was able to connect to 6020. and came to know my case is still underconsideration with caseworker, i also asked them if possiable can i talk to my caseworker unfortunatly he was not available to talk.

My case is at verification stage. even though i have received verification call on Aug 25, 2006 after that Supposedly i should have got the decision within 2-4 weeks but still unable to get any response.

I dont know what is going on

bennani
Newly Registered

Re: any news

Post by bennani » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:56 pm

HSMPGUY wrote:
bennani wrote:Please post if any one got Review result positive or negative with the outcome.
My case:
Good luck to all,

Benny
Hi Bennani,

I called yesterday to get update about my Review Request. After long time i was able to connect to 6020. and came to know my case is still underconsideration with caseworker, i also asked them if possiable can i talk to my caseworker unfortunatly he was not available to talk.

My case is at verification stage. even though i have received verification call on Aug 25, 2006 after that Supposedly i should have got the decision within 2-4 weeks but still unable to get any response.

I dont know what is going on

Hi HSMPGUY

Let's see what will happen, hope they will approve our cases

Good luck to all

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:12 am

I have come to know there are backlog at HO. So all pending cases might get effected.

pranav_mathur
Newly Registered

Re: about review request by email

Post by pranav_mathur » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:36 am

HSMPSeeker25 wrote:Hello,
for sending the review requst by email, we just have to 'attach' the
completed Review Form and the Cover Letter to the email?

It is a stupid qustion but I don't want to take any chances :)

pranav_mathur, can you please help?

Also, tips on how to write a review letter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I sent a scanned copy of the review form along with an explanation document. My review request was accepted and is currently under consideration.

I am waiting for the result :)

pranav_mathur
Newly Registered

Post by pranav_mathur » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:39 am

Ambreen wrote:They dont accept the reveiw request via email.
I sent them the email yesterday with the scanned copy of Review Applicaiton form and letter of expalantion. They send me the reply that they dont accept reveiw request via email
So better you fax them.
I dont understand why they said that... my review request was accepted by email. Did anyone else sent a review request via email?

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:38 am

pranav_mathur wrote:
Ambreen wrote:They dont accept the reveiw request via email.
So better you fax them.
I dont understand why they said that... my review request was accepted by email. Did anyone else sent a review request via email?
Yes agreed with pranav_mathur i have seen lots of ppl sending their review request by email and it was accepted.

root

Post by root » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:20 am

there r some strange people sitting on phone
Believe me.

I always encountered 2 people. one is very helpful and other ..........

once I emailed review , i got consantly answers from HSMP cant accept .
i sent 3,4 times, always got same answer.

I then called, and ask wat is the problem?
He then checked and told me yes v accept review throu email.he said please send it now. I then send while he is on hold then he accepted and entered review request into computer records after that.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:25 am

Today i called the HO and still got the same reply (still no assigned to case worker )
they recieved my revew on 22nd of august , now more then a month , do not know what they r doing.

windmill

Post by windmill » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:13 am

so are you guys saying that for review i wont be sending any document again?

cos we'll get all your documents back right? so when you ask for review, we send NOTHING bar the review form and the explanation?

No documents whatsoever (and i don't mean additional documents here - the same ones)??

tabhar2000

any body know...

Post by tabhar2000 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:49 am

is there any time limit....before that we shold apply for review....

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:03 pm

windmill wrote:so are you guys saying that for review i wont be sending any document again?

cos we'll get all your documents back right? so when you ask for review, we send NOTHING bar the review form and the explanation?

No documents whatsoever (and i don't mean additional documents here - the same ones)??
True

bennani
Newly Registered

Post by bennani » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:45 pm

Please post your update of your review request.
My case still not yet assigned to a case Worker,
Good luck to all,

windmill

Re: any body know...

Post by windmill » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:23 pm

tabhar2000 wrote:is there any time limit....before that we shold apply for review....
28 days as i read on the workingintheuk website.

HSMPGuy, thanks! I called the office and they confirmed it. when they refuse an application, they make a copy of all the original documents which were sent and those are used by the other case worker to determine your review request.

its a good thread. i know not many people post about success in their review over here. it surely can serve some good.

root

Post by root » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:31 am

windmill
what was the reason of refusal in ur case?

windmill

Post by windmill » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:41 am

root:
I wasn't awarded points in work experience (25) and past earnings(25). I still don't know the detailed reason as I haven't got my decision letter yet.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:14 am

As i emailed them , got this reply do not know what they want to say , any one have any idea

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Dear Sirs,

We have received your review request and it will be dealt with in due
course. Please be patient.

Thanks

HSMP
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:36 am

I also got same reply every time i try to contact them "my case is with caseworker and in the final stage will inform you when decision is made"

samreen
Newly Registered

Post by samreen » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:49 pm

my application has refused by hsmp team and i applied for review here are some following dates details of my case
case applied :12june 2006
case reply :8th sep 2006
date i receive reply: 12 sep 2006
reason given : no points for work experience and income as the HO people cant verify these details from my ex employer

so i contact my ex employer to know the exact situation the told me thay they receive a phn call followed by a fax from british high comission pakistan on 7th of sep 2006 and after chking my all details thy replied them on 13th of sep ( considering 9th and 10th sep were saturday sunday so they replied them in 5th working day)even my ex employer send me all copied faxes received from british high comission pakistan dated 7th sep and their reply as well on 13th of sep . BUT i received refusal letter dated 8th of sep 2006 that they cudnt verify from my ex employer it means that they didnt wait for the answer from my ex employer and made decision in hurry as u see that i applied on 12 jun
so now i contacted a solicitor and through the solicitor i applied my review i dun know how much time they gonna take and what might be their answer now i m in so much mental tension can anybody help me?

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I got my review result. It has been approved. Thnx for your help in this forum.

This is my timeline.

Review application - posted on 25th Sep 2006
Received at HO - 26th Sep 2006
Decision letter dated - 07 Oct 2006
Received - 10th Oct 2006

Thnx for your help again

Sorry for giving the wrong month. it was a mistake
Last edited by kck9 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.