ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU 1 Information's

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

EU 1 Information's

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:42 am

Hello Every1..
i am an eu girl and my husband is a non eu citizen ..
we applied for residence card on 6 th august 2011
got temporary stamp last month .. it took longer becz since we applied the department has been asking for more and more documents... and now.,.
Last month got temp stamp 4 till fab 2013...
and they have requested few more things ..

1 - new rent lease ( we have got it - FINE)

2 - Current letter from employer stating terms and condition's

Problem - As i sent my full contract with all the terms and conditions on it.
and i just started my new job on 20th september and we sent my contract on 26th sep .. so that was just current by that time..

Now i asked my employer for the letter and he said that he already have given me the same letter with my contact ,.... and ... terms and conditions are same as on my contract ... now its been more than 3 weeks we havnt replied to INIS...

WHAT SHOULD WE DO ?

Send that contract again and write to immigration that my employer said that terms and conditions are the same as on my contract and this contract is current.

OR

Should i ask again my manager for the letter .. as i already talked to him 10 times .. he said he can just give me the same letter .. nothing else...
?

Please Answer .. if anyone Can --

Thanks

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Send the lease along with a letter stating you have already sent your contract of employment which sets out your terms and conditions of employment. State that you asked your employer for another letter stating your terms and conditions and inform them that he said that the terms and conditions are on the contract of employment which you already sent.

Remind them that you are under no obligation to let them know your terms and conditions of employment and that all you have to do is prove you are in employment.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:46 pm

is it possible that contact details for the employer were not provided on the letter that you submitted? they need the contact details in order to contact your employer later on if needed.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

BAD NEWS - I have just lost the job ... Now what ?

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:40 pm

I have just lost the job today ...
there were some issues between me and manager there at work .. and unfortunately i am without work now.. and the biggest problem is this RC Application ...
what should i do now ?
And

Can my husband still get Residence card even if i cant find another job ?

I would try my best to find a new job, but in case if i Can't then ?

thank you very much for your help

monife and agniukas ...

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:52 pm

EU national has to be exercising EU treaty rights. so you have to be working or studying. and make sure to notify EUTR section of any changes in circumstances. if you find another job, send new payslips, contract of employment and a letter from your employer to the EUTR. also a new tax credits cert.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Hmm .. this sounds scary .. you know finidng a job now days isnt easy at all ..
anyway as i said i will try my best .. but as i have been working for 6 months and now lost my job ,... there isnt anyway if i dnt get the job but my husband still gets the Residence card .,.

finding another job would make it easier i know that .. but just in case .. if i cant .. and ...
no he has 3 months left of temp 6 months ..

and we are going to inform them asap .. will write them on monday ..

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:20 pm

it is possible to apply as involuntary unemployed, but i think 1 or 2 years employment before loosing the job is necessary.
So you have to find another job. in the worst case scenario, if refused, you can apply for a review and by them maybe you will find a new job.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:39 pm

yes thats what i am thinking .. really dont know what to do .. like at this time .. i hope i will find a job soon ..

thanks for reply ..

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

i think in the main time join the fas course.it will help your application send them letter your register with fas right now.please also inform them you dont have job right now.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Thanks for reply ..
And how can i inform then now ?
I would do it on monday .. send them a letter ..
or can i e-mail them or something ?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 am

you can write them letter than register post them.good luck

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 pm

adeel_x2004,

It is very important that you are clearly a job seeker: Keep records of all the jobs you apply to, keep copies of any rejection letter or email, and find a new job.

It is 100% fine to be a job seeker. But keep records of the "actively seeking" part!

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Have found a job----

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 pm

yeah good news here .. have got a new full time job a eek ago .. started on 11/11/11 ...
got contract and now waiting for payslips and tax letter..
will send them all the things as soon as we get payslips and tax letter...

Any suggestions ?

what you people expect .. Residence card would be granted to my hubby ?

as everything has been fine except my job lost ..
but now hav another job ..

keep posting .. thanks for your help ...

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:04 pm

A RC will be issued to your husband except if he is a threat to national security, is a very serious criminal, or has serious contagious diseases. These are the only grounds the application can be denied.

Muttsnuts

Re: Have found a job----

Post by Muttsnuts » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 pm

adeel_x2004 wrote:yeah good news here .. have got a new full time job a eek ago .. started on 11/11/11 ...
got contract and now waiting for payslips and tax letter..
will send them all the things as soon as we get payslips and tax letter...

Any suggestions ?

what you people expect .. Residence card would be granted to my hubby ?

as everything has been fine except my job lost ..
but now hav another job ..

keep posting .. thanks for your help ...
You need to ensure that you inform the EU Treaty Rights section that you have a new job as they check if the EU Citizen is working where they say they are. If you no longer work there, they will refuse you and you will have to make an appeal which takes ages (and your husband won't get any Stamp 4 during this time).

Even before you can prove you're working there, I;d suggest writing to them and letting them know you've lost your job but have a new job and that you'll provide documentation on this ASAP.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks both of you for a quick reply ..
yes i have informed them 2 weeks ago after 2 days of losing my job that i have lost that job ,... it was 2 weeks ago .. and after losing my job i got another job within a week ...
when we sent them letter 2 weeks ago we wrote them about losing job and wrote that we will inform them as soon as i get new job ... so i will get my payslips on thursday new week and would send them letter on friday or following monday ... do i have to send NEW TAX LETTER and i have got a written signed contract for this job .. do i also have to get a letter from employer or only CONTRACT is fine ?

Thanks ..

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:23 pm

send them 2 payslips, a new contract of employment, a new tax credits cert and a letter from the new employer.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

two payslips,contract,job letter .if you have p 45 from last job just copy of p 45.good luck

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:50 pm

thanks for the reply guys ..

ill be posting up here... any outcome..

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi, just wanted to share that , i got contract 2 weeks ago and i sent the department my Contract, job letter, and two payslips ... I couldnt send most recent tax credit cert , as i was in tax office to register my job n they told me that this is end of the year and i might not get my tax letter becz i will get my p60 next year ... I dnt know why is this ....
Anyway i wrote all this to immigration ... Wht you guys think abt this ... Is tax credit going to make any problem ?

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 pm

since you applied in august, you will still have plenty of time to submit your P60 when you receive it.

adeel_x2004
Newly Registered

Post by adeel_x2004 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Yes ... The temporary 6 months visa is goin to finish on 7th fab ..... So if i get my p60 before then i cn submit tht ... Can they refuse residence card application becz of tax credit cert ? As i hav given them my 2 previous tax credit certs ....
Thnx for the reply