ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSPM

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinayrao
Newly Registered

HSPM

Post by vinayrao » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:17 pm

Can you please advise if I would be eligible for HSPM. I qualify under all the clauses, but my salary clause is badly affected. I did earn a good five digit pay in India, but when you convert this to GBP, my pay goes is hardly anything.

Can anything be done for this. Please help

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:48 pm

It is not necessary to score points under all categories. As long as you get the minimum required points, you are eligible. All the best.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:28 am

don't care for salary points. But even if you do not score for salary, you have to show your income tax statements. I did the same, for me I had to show 17500 but mine came till 15500. Still my consultant asked me to provide last 12 months salary cert.
try to send all the documents what you feel important. If you qualify for 65 pts only then also you can apply. I remember some who applied with border 65 and got their visa.

AlexStiva
Newly Registered

Post by AlexStiva » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:57 pm

raoms,

Please clarify what did you mean saying "even if you do not score for salary, you have to show your income tax statements".

I don't really remember the this point anywhere.

If one doesn't claim any points for earnings why he has to show evidence of it ?

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:04 am

you are right alex. But to prove your seniority you have to show all this. It is not a written rule. if you see some earlier posts in this forum, you can see that there is a direct relation to seniority and salary. Anyway it is your choice what to submit. But remember there are some unwritten rules which greatly effect your application a lot.

I hope you got it.

AlexStiva
Newly Registered

Post by AlexStiva » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:56 am

Yes, raoms, I understand this point.

But unwritten rule could be an assumption only.

Were here any precedents where one claimed points for seniority, but none for earnings and got his approval/rejection finally?

I sent my application claiming seniority, but I had that executive position more than 2 years ago and HO asks to provide evidence for last 12 months only. Last year I worked in A-country and had non-executive job role but for Top10 company, so I sacrificed my seniority to better opportunities.

Just worry a little, how HO will handle all this.

Sten

Post by Sten » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:34 pm

I have the similar situation, can anybody comment interrelation of Seniority and Earnings ? plz
Good luck !