ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success PEO Croydon (Tier1 JR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skg111
Newly Registered

ILR Success PEO Croydon (Tier1 JR)

Post by skg111 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi Everyone,
I got my ILR on friday. I would thank this forum. The experience shared here has been very useful to me. I too would like to share my experience of my application here.
I applied ILR under Tier1 JR my case was very straightforward. My stay in UK was completing five years in December. Tier1 (HSMP) approval 01-Nov-2006, I got visa stamped on 15-Dec-2006 arrived in UK on 30-Dec-2006.I have been continously been employed for past 5 years ( had redundancy, changed my jobs on few occcassions) from date of arrival in the UK.
In the application form Set (O) I ticked section 3 B Highly skilled migrant under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy document.
At the PEO Croydon after entering the office they asked me to go to section where they were reviewing application. The person looked at the database my personal record. Then he confirmed what proof of economic activity I would provide for my application.I said Payslips & Bank Statements. He nodded and issued a payment slip. He then asked me to proceed to first floor and make necessary fee for application.Which I did. I then waited for my turn. Which came after few hours after lunch time.I then went to counter and the caseworker asked me for the application form first. Which I passed to him. He reviewed the application. Then asked me to provide all the required document to support my application. I then passed the following :
1. Current Employer letter
2. 5 yrs P60
3. 5 yrs payslips
4. 1 yr bank statement
5. Council tax statement for proof of cohabiting with my spouse.
6. Original approval letter + Extension letter.
7.Photos
He then looked all the documents. Then he said do I have photocopies. Which i said no I didnt not carry any photocopy. He said thats fine. He also said he is okay with the documents and would photocopy necessary documents.
He photocopied
1.5 yrs Payslips
2.Passports pages
3. 1 yr bank statement
He then came back and said that the I can come and collect my passport in 1 1/2 hours by showing the payment reciepts.
I then went back and collect my passport. Before leaving the counter I checked the details on ILR to be correct which were.
I then left the counter and PEO office.
Cheers
SKG111