ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET O FORM (SECTION 9)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haidder
Newly Registered

ILR SET O FORM (SECTION 9)

Post by haidder » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 pm

I have got HSMP visa in 2006 for 2 years. Then i got an extension on Tier 1 general migrant program for 3 years in 2008. I have got letter with my visa that i have been granted 3 years extension on HSMP policy review in 2008.

My question is do i need to fill section 9?

nehalbhagat

Post by nehalbhagat » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Do you have HSMP Approval letter which states that you have granted hsmp approval on 65 points criteria ?

Does your Tier 1 extension letter states that you have granted extension for 3 years under Judicial review ?

if answer is yes then you don't need to fill section 9 as you are cover by HSMP-JR

haidder
Newly Registered

Post by haidder » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi thank you so much for your reply. I have following paragraph on my Tier-1 extension.

Your application has been considered in light of the High Court Judgement of 8th April 2008 regardging the changes made to the high skilled migrant program in December 2006. Under the findings of this ruling, migrants whose initial application under the HSMP was made before 6th November 2006 will have their applications for an extension of thier stay assessed against the extension criteria that was in place before december 2006.

Your application has now been considered under that criteria, and leave has been approved for a period of 3 years. This will be sufficient to take you to the current qualifying threshold for settlement.

so i think i dont need to fill section 9. Am I right?