ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

From whom the Passport and workpermit copies to be certified

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mdnawy
Newly Registered

From whom the Passport and workpermit copies to be certified

Post by mdnawy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:20 am

Hi,
My wife is working in UK with a valid workpermit and visa. She started her work this month. We would like to apply for a dentendants visa for myself. I have gone through this forum, from this I understand that I will have to submit the following documents.

1. Completed VAF1 form with fee
2. Marriage certificate
3. A letter from my wife stating that I am her husband and she is willing to sponsor me
4. Rental/Accomodation agreement
5. Bank statment for the last 6 months
6. A letter from her employer (like an offer letter)
7. My wife's passport copies and her work permit letter certified.

My questions are:
1. Is there anything else that is required to be submitted?
2. Please let me know from whom should we certify her passport and work permit copies. A lawyer? a banker? (Bank where my wife has an account)? or from some else? If it is a lawyer can you please let me know of any lawyer in London who does it?

Any help would be appreciated

Regards,
Mdnawy

Tom123
Newly Registered

Post by Tom123 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:06 am

the photocopies could be certified by a notary public. You should be able to find one in your area on google search engine. maybe they could certify the documents that you sign as well?

mdnawy
Newly Registered

Post by mdnawy » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:16 am

Thanks a lot! I will search for a notary public.
The documents I have listed are enough as an evidence? or is there any thing else that needs to be submitted?
Regards,
Mdnawy