ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help required pls

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manUTd

urgent help required pls

Post by manUTd » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 am

Hi everyone
a friend of mine has had his passport held by home office for 3 yrs.he called them a few times bt they say they r still processing.but last monday he called the public enquiry office and they said they will send him a letter in which they will say what he shud do and he mite be called for an interview.
My question is what wil happen to him if he is called in for an interview.what shud he do.he is a student at the moment. Please advise.thsnk you.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Re: urgent help required pls

Post by mulderpf » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

manUTd wrote:Hi everyone
a friend of mine has had his passport held by home office for 3 yrs.he called them a few times bt they say they r still processing.but last monday he called the public enquiry office and they said they will send him a letter in which they will say what he shud do and he mite be called for an interview.
My question is what wil happen to him if he is called in for an interview.what shud he do.he is a student at the moment. Please advise.thsnk you.
He should wait for the letter and go for the interview if required.

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Yeh he will obviously go .but i was just asking what shud he expect. What will happen.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 pm

what application did your friend make and why has the UKBA had his passpor for 3 years?

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeh he will obviously go .but i was just asking what shud he expect. What will happen.

manUTd

Post by manUTd » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Student