ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success story ILR pre nov HSMP (22-11-2011)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adnanasim80
Newly Registered

Success story ILR pre nov HSMP (22-11-2011)

Post by adnanasim80 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:45 pm

First of all I like to thanks you for everyone who helped and answer my questions. My visa was going to expire on 12-12-2011 and I got my HSMP approval letter on 31-08-2006.

Today I had an appointment at PEO Croydon 11:15AM for ILR (Myself and my wife, didn’t apply for my 3 month old son).

I was there 10:15AM and have to wait outside for half an hour. At 10:45 I got the entry and after the security check I was in a queue. After one min one lady came and ask for my application form, after looking at my form she directed me to a counter.

At counter the lady asked my passport and application form. She took 10 to 15 min to look at her system, my application form and my passports and then she asked that is my wife (dependent) with me. I said nope. Then she gave me the application process number and asked me to go on 1st floor and pay.

I straight went to first floor and paid for my ILR application. After the payment lady on the counter asked to wait in waiting area for my number to be called for interview.

At 1:15 PEO officer called my number and asked for my application form passports. After looking at form and passports for 5 min, he asked to submit all supporting documents. I gave him my file in which all these doc were included

HSMP Letters
Employer letters (recent and previous)
Pay slips (one year)
P60 (2 recent letter from HMRC and three P60)
Bank statement (one year)
Mortgage Statement
Life in UK test (mine and wife)
Marriage certificate
Wife bank statement
Council bill
Water bill

After checking my file, the officer took employer letters, p60`s, Life in uk letter, mortgage statement and council bill. Officer did not ask any question and said he is going to copy these documents.

After 10 min, he came back and said my application is successful and I will get my passport after one and half hour.
So after waiting one and half hour and got my ILR.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm

well done

considering you were covered by pre Nov JR- did you really need LIUK test certificate?

adnanasim80
Newly Registered

Post by adnanasim80 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I know I dont need to do the LIUK test. But Me and my wife we still did it before the birth of baby. Just in case we dont get time after the baby :lol: