ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - WP +Tier 1 - Granted @Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

XJ2011
Newly Registered

ILR - WP +Tier 1 - Granted @Croydon

Post by XJ2011 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:25 am

I was granted ILR last week and thanks to this website , gives me a lot of useful tips and advice.

My appointment was 10:00 and after paying the money, was waiting for one hour until my number was called. the casework only asked my application form, and last 12 years payslip ( mine is e-payslip but stamped and signed by HR) and bankstatements. He didnt ask for anything to approve my previous experience under work permit, though i have HMRC letter prepared. I wonder they may have all these inf in their system?
Anyway, after checking and photocopying the payslips and statements, he asked me to come back in one hour. I went back just after 12 o'clock and it was already ready!

If anyone wants to ask question, I will be happy to answer.

sali1966
Newly Registered

Post by sali1966 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am

Hi,

was this a straight forward application? ie any absence or break in employment.

i ask because i was on work permit from feb 2007 but revoked in nov 2010 i went to appeal and now on tier 2 but had for 6 weeks after my last appeal till new tier 2 application.

sali

XJ2011
Newly Registered

Post by XJ2011 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 pm

sali1966 wrote:Hi,

was this a straight forward application? ie any absence or break in employment.

i ask because i was on work permit from feb 2007 but revoked in nov 2010 i went to appeal and now on tier 2 but had for 6 weeks after my last appeal till new tier 2 application.

sali
i had 172 days outside of this country, the longest holiday I took was 56 days, all within the scope. I dont think the casework had checked my stamps on the passport, he just took down what I wrote.