ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceobot

Bank Statements

Post by ceobot » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I ordered a bank statement for the last 90 days through my Lloyds account and payed £5 for this.
In the Tier 1 PSW visa policy guidance I found this:

If the applicant wishes to submit electronic
bank statements from an online account
these must contain all of the details listed
above. In addition, the applicant will need to
provide either:
• a supporting letter from his/her bank, on
company headed paper, confirming the
authenticity of the statements;

So my questions is did I actually receive an electronic statement ? And should I enclose any letter from the bank confirming this statement ?

Many thanks in advance

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:24 am

That is not electronic statement. Electronic statement is the one which you print off yourself, or your bank branch does it in the branch. If you order it online, it is your proper statement and you don't need to stamp it by your bank or get a confirmation letter.

Best of luck.

Mielsnow
Newly Registered

Post by Mielsnow » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 pm

King_Khan wrote:That is not electronic statement. Electronic statement is the one which you print off yourself, or your bank branch does it in the branch. If you order it online, it is your proper statement and you don't need to stamp it by your bank or get a confirmation letter.

Best of luck.
My bank issued a statement which they printed off in their office--on plain white paper, no letterhead or logo. However, they did put their stamp on it--do you think that's all right? (It's a partial statement--the first 2 months ARE printed on official paper paper, but the 3rd month had to be downloaded by their system.)

Thank you

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 pm

read policy guidance. if ANY piece of document you submit does not conform to what's expected , as mentioned in policy guidance, then yea you wont score points.

its not too hard to read the bit in policy guidance where it states whats required to prove maintenance requirements!

Mielsnow
Newly Registered

Post by Mielsnow » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 pm

arsenal49 wrote:read policy guidance. if ANY piece of document you submit does not conform to what's expected , as mentioned in policy guidance, then yea you wont score points.

its not too hard to read the bit in policy guidance where it states whats required to prove maintenance requirements!
Well you're stating the obvious, aren't you --> "its not too hard to read the bit in policy guidance where it states whats required to prove maintenance requirements" --> It's not about me, it's the bank. You're a guru? You're condescending.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Mielsnow wrote:
arsenal49 wrote:read policy guidance. if ANY piece of document you submit does not conform to what's expected , as mentioned in policy guidance, then yea you wont score points.

Well you're stating the obvious, aren't you --> "its not too hard to read the bit in policy guidance where it states whats required to prove maintenance requirements" --> It's not about me, it's the bank. You're a guru? You're condescending.
UKBA dont care about your bank and their policies.

They have published their own guidance.

Idea is to make sure whichever document you submit can be used as an evidence. Otherwise people will start sending them receipts from ATM on a piece of flimsy paper!

If you are worried about your docs, look into POLICY GUIDANCE and judge for yourself if they satisfy the critieria.

If you dont want to do that, then PAY solicitors their fees to do it for you.

This is a public forum. I am not REQUIRED to give you answer so DONT expect an answer from me or anyone else on this forum. Be grateful, if someone does answer your query.

If it doesnt help you or solve your problem then wait for other members to help you out. Show some courtesy too.

And finally, read the damn policy guidance for answer to your query.

Good day