ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extn -Limited Company - Client Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dilip_gem

Tier1 Extn -Limited Company - Client Letter

Post by dilip_gem » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi there,
I'm currently working as a Perm Staff for XYZ company for past 8 months and prior to that I was working as a Contractor for 1 year through my own Limited Company XXX (as a Director) through an Agency ABC.

I'm planning to apply for Tier1 Extn and showing 8 months earnings from XYZ and 4 months from Contracting job.

Following are the documents I'm planning to submit:

XYZ Company
-----------------

8 months Payslips from XYZ and Personal Bank A/c (Barclays) Statements showing credits.

XXX Company
------------------

4 months Payslips and Interim Dividend vouchers from XXX
Personal Bank a/c Bank A/c (NatWest) stattements showing credits.
Accountant Letter Confirming all payment credits.
Business Banking (HSBC) Statements for XXX.
Anual Accounting & Abreviated Accounts summary from Accountant.
Share Certificates.
Incorporation Certificate.
VAT Registration & De-Registration Certificates.

Also
Savings Bank A/c Statements showing maintenance of funds.

Are these documents enough or do I also need Client/Agency letters?
My End Client as a contractor was XYZ Company (my present employer) and Agency was ABC Company.
I checked with XYZ for the letter but they are asking me to get it sorted from Agency ABC, who are based in some other city and they are not co-operating with me. The people who I used to liason with while working as a contactor have left ABC company and they hv new set of people who are very much disorganized and seeking help from them is a very difficult task.

Do I really require letter from them or just the documents that I've mentioned above should suffice?

I do have contract papers (4 contracts in 1 yr of contracting period). Should I submit them aswell?

Thanks and Regards,
Gem

ankitv

Post by ankitv » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 am

No need to obtain a letter for contacting period from the agency. You can just include the Invoices for that 4 month period. Mention the contact relevant details in that Agency.
Should be fine.

dilip_gem

Post by dilip_gem » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Oh god.. Since I didnt hear from any1 on this forum also there was no mention on the form or guidelines that Invoices are mandatory, I submitted application without Invoice or Agency Details :(
Since I was Employee of my own limited company, I thought Invoices/Agency details are not mandatory..
For that 4 months period as employee of my own limited company, I've submitted the following documents:

- Payslips
- Dividend Vouchers
- Accountant Letter
- Bank Statement showing Salary/Dividend Credits (Perdonal A/c)
- Business Bank Statements for past 1.5 yrs( of my limited company).
- Share Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
- VAT Registration Certificate

Bank Statement also shows payments made to HMRC (NI,Tax,VAT and also recent statement shows Corporation tax payment)..

I've given details of my accountant but NOT Agency/Client...

Really not sure what is going to happen about my case :(

Thanks anyways Ankit..

Regards,
Gem

ankitv wrote:No need to obtain a letter for contacting period from the agency. You can just include the Invoices for that 4 month period. Mention the contact relevant details in that Agency.
Should be fine.