ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter + queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hisasi
Newly Registered

Employer letter + queries

Post by hisasi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi All,

I am a IT Contractor and having a limited company(employee and director) setup. I am going to file my Tier 1 Extension . Here are my evidences for my previouse earnings.

1. Employer letter - I dont have payslips
2. Dividend Voucher
3. Personal Bank statements.

As a adiitonal evidence - accountatn letter confirming only net and gross salary and dividend. No break down structure.

My questions:
1. Is this evidence enough for previous earnings?

2. Can some provide me a sample employer letter for confirming the salary?
2a. Do I need to have dividend details also in the letter?

3. I was switched from permanent employemnt to contract on Dec 2010, so my accountant advised me to take only dividend until the finanacil year end ie. Apr 5 2011 as I have paid enough taxes for the whole year with my permanent employement. So I have been taking dividend from dec 2010 to till now and salary from Apr 6 2011. Am going to show 6 months salary ie.£6000 pounds and dividend vouchers for rest. is this ok?

4. I have attached my accounant letter and dividend voucher here, please confirm whether this ok?

Please help

Accountant Letter :
-------------------

The Assessing Officer
UK Border Agency
United Kingdom

16 November 2011

Our Ref: ***/4125

Dear Sir/Madam

*** Consultancy Services Limited – Mr FirstName Surname

This is to confirm that we acting as the accountants for the above named client.

I hereby verify that our client is of a reputable character, in good financial standing and fulfilling their tax and statutory filing obligations. Mr FirstName Surname became the director of *** Consultancy Services Limited on the 02/12/2010 and we have been acting as accountants for this client since 02/12/10

This letter is also to confirm that Mr FirstName Surname is the sole director, employee and 100% shareholder of *** Consultancy Services Limited and is active in the day-to-day management of the limited company. Mr FirstName Surname earns a salary and derives dividend income from the company and is entitled to the current retained earnings of the company.

In respect of the period 06/04/11 to 31/10/11, Mr. Mr FirstName Surname earned a gross salary of £6000 a net salary of £5548 and for the period 01/12/10 to 31/10/11 gross dividends (including the notional tax credit) of £44,291.23 and net dividends of £39,862.11. The total income for Mr FirstName Surname (gross salary plus net dividend) is £45862.11.

This information is provided for reference purposes only and is also provided on the understanding that in no circumstances shall *** Accountancy or it’s employees be held liable in connection with the information provided.

If you have any further queries, please contact us on 010 7*** 2***

Yours faithfully

For and on behalf of *** Accountancy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sample Dividend Voucher - printed in company letter head with seal
----------------------------

DIVIDEND TAX VOUCHER No.001

Date of payment : 14-Jan-2011
Holding : 1 Ordinary Shares
Dividend Rate : £5071.88 per share
Net Dividend : £5071.88
Tax Credit : £563.54
Gross Dividend : £5635.42

This voucher should be kept. It will be accepted by HM Revenue & Customs as evidence of a tax credit.

FirstName SurName
Director

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Thanks in Advance
Sasi