ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general extension could not geting points for degree

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

tier 1 general extension could not geting points for degree

Post by nm » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:41 pm

HI ,
I am going for tier 1 general extension on coming March .my current visa fist date of entry clearance was 2nd Apr 2009 but I have been applied before 31 March 2009.
Now I could not claim the points for my degree qualification under the UKBA point based calculator as per my first entry clearance date as 2nd Apr 2009.
since I am eligible to claim for my degree qualification as per my applied date wise. 1.So how to proceed with this and how to prove UKBA that I was applied before 31 march 2009(note :I may missed the acknowledgement letter which UKBA sent first entry application and also payment have been done through the postal order)
2. Which date need to mention in point calculator (means before 31 march09 or my exact expire date 2 nd apr09) when I will take the print out from point base calculator

Could you please advice me on the same.

Rgs
nm

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!