ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help required.new baby born

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrkhan78
Newly Registered

help required.new baby born

Post by mrkhan78 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:10 am

HI.
I am in UK on Tiier 1 General visa.my Tier 1 is expiring in 2014. .my wife is in Pakisan these days.she is my dependent.she is expecting out first child and willing to deliver it in Pakistan..my question is will it create problem in getting ILR for my wife and my child if she delivers baby there and spend more than 90 days outside UK..will my newly born child get the tier 1 dependent visa easily from Pakistan easily?and what are potential benefits of delivering baby in UK?will it cause any problem for obtaining ILR for my wife and newly born child if my wife delivers baby in Pakistan?

please help me in this regard

thanks,

Mr khan

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Possibly you may be already aware dependents have less stringent rules then Main applicant. Your wife need to have spend 2 years so I think you should be fine for ILR.

One advantage for UK born childs are they will become eligible for UK passport at your ILR time.

Regards
Techie

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm

1. Immigration rules are same, so the question whether it will be easy / difficult from Pakistan as compared to UK or some other country is irrelevant.
2. Dependants are not subject to the restriction on absences from UK.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!