ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reymundl
Newly Registered

Application form

Post by reymundl » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:00 am

Dear all

kindly respond to the following question as I am unaware or at few occasions confused to get the right answers . I am applying for a tier 2 gen change of employer.

The question is mentioned in section B and they are given below.

B11. HOME OFFICE REFERENCE NUMBER (S) (if known) .

B12. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number (s) under work permit arrangements? (If applicable)

B-14 What is mean of POINT BASED SYSTEM MIGRANT REFERNCE NUMBER? (If Known)

Question 2) Should I detach any un necessary or un relevant part of an application form before submission. For example a part that belongs to the HSMP extension applicant is not relevant to my case as I am an initial applicant so should I remove this part. There are few pages that count as a brief guidance to application form. Should I remove that part as well.

Looking forward to see response

With Regards
Rey

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Re: Application form

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:28 pm

reymundl wrote:Dear all

kindly respond to the following question as I am unaware or at few occasions confused to get the right answers . I am applying for a tier 2 gen change of employer.

The question is mentioned in section B and they are given below.

B11. HOME OFFICE REFERENCE NUMBER (S) (if known) .
if you ever applied under PBS, and received acknowledgement letter, it should be mentioned on it

B12. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number (s) under work permit arrangements? (If applicable)
see above

B-14 What is mean of POINT BASED SYSTEM MIGRANT REFERNCE NUMBER? (If Known)
see above

Question 2) Should I detach any un necessary or un relevant part of an application form before submission. For example a part that belongs to the HSMP extension applicant is not relevant to my case as I am an initial applicant so should I remove this part. There are few pages that count as a brief guidance to application form. Should I remove that part as well.

no, just cross out (single diagonal line) irrelevant questions.

Looking forward to see response

With Regards
Rey

Livingfaith
Newly Registered

Post by Livingfaith » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Rey,

I also have the same issue. I received PSW and on the letter from home office it stated our ref: .......... is that the home office reference number? also which number is the Points based migrant number and worker reference number.
Also, is the visa number the one opposite the entry clearance on the passport.

Pls help.

Thanks.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Livingfaith wrote:Hi Rey,

I also have the same issue. I received PSW and on the letter from home office it stated our ref: .......... is that the home office reference number?YES also which number is the Points based migrant number and worker reference number.It should start with PBXxxXXx
Also, is the visa number the one opposite the entry clearance on the passport. Yes, in red colour

Pls help.

Thanks.

Dont bogged down too much about these things... as not everyone has these ref numbers so its perfectly ok for you to NOT have it!

Livingfaith
Newly Registered

Post by Livingfaith » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Thanks Rey.

The ref no: home office ref started with 12 not PBX and that was the only ref on it for my PSW.

Thanks.