ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW application Fee rejected by Bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

frahman
Newly Registered

PSW application Fee rejected by Bank

Post by frahman » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi All, I need Some urgent advise , I have sent my PSW Application on 1st of Nov (my Visa) expired on 2nd of Nov, Everything was fine ,received acknowledgement letter in few days , but there was not any money deduted from my account , I was in very tense and rang my bank today , they confirmed me that home Office tried in two occations on 3rd of november but not authorised by bank as I had sortage of fund(some money had been taken by Direct debit).

Now , I have no idea what is going to happen and according to the rules , I will be able to re-apply within 28 days of my visa expiry date ,

But it has been 3 weeks now and home office is not sending it back to me.

My query to all of you , If I call then tomorrow and offer to send a postal order , will they accept it? , or my application will simply be rejected invalid? I have two dependants with me , my wife and daughter.

please advise on this.thank you.

frahman
Newly Registered

please help

Post by frahman » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 am

Hi, please anyone hepl please , or any guide line , thank you.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 am

245FD(f) does not require valid leave. However, an application should be perfect.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

frahman
Newly Registered

Thank you for your replay.

Post by frahman » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 am

Hi, thank you for your replay , I have looked into the link you have provided , it does not say anywhere that a valid leave to remain is a must . but my concern is if home office send my application back after 28 days , eventually I will be overstaying , in this case will I be able to re-apply (fresh application inside the uk) or do I have to appeal .

Your replay will be greate help to me. thanks

frahman
Newly Registered

PSW application returned today

Post by frahman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 pm

My application returned invalid today for payment (fee) ... I have been overstayed 23days by today , made bankers draft of £1188 and reurned it today as my bank statement is valid up to 25th Nov thst tomorrow .

Have contacted global visa today and they told me as the bank stamp dated 25 OCT and last transaction was 10th OCT bu ballance was £3000 from 12 july to 25 OCt , I will be able to send it today.

Please leave your wise opinion othat . thank you.