ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa req for brit national living abroad for 3 years

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xxxzak
Newly Registered

spouse visa req for brit national living abroad for 3 years

Post by xxxzak » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

hi and thank you to all in advance. i am british and i am living in pakistan for about 3 years i am married and my husband is pakistani .#
as i am living in pakistan for 3 years how i can apply spouse visa for my husband i mean sponsor etc as i dont have accomodation in the uk on my name but my dad got 3 bed house . and no job in the uk and bank statement etc .as last 3 years i have been living overseas and i am house wife. and what are the req for visit visa to bring my hubby . please help as security situation in pakistasn not v good . wanna come back with my husband thanks again
Last edited by xxxzak on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Bingobango
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa req for brit national leaving abroad for 3 y

Post by Bingobango » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:30 pm

xxxzak wrote:and no job in the uk and bank statement etc .as last 3 years i have been living overseas and i am house wife.
The answer to this obviously depends on how will you support yourselfs in the UK?

Unless you have enough savings to support yourselfs for the 2 year spouse visa or a family member in the UK that is prepaired to sponsor you, then I would think the only other option would be for you to return alone and try to find employment, presuming you dont already have a job lined up.

xxxzak
Newly Registered

Post by xxxzak » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 am

we got some saving of about 7000 pounds in account . can this be enough to show for sponsor . and any body knows about visit visa for spouse .we got a kid as well and hes british as well 2 years old .